Tomb Raider pistols?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spoonguard

I'm well aware that just about everyone here is more interested in Halo-related armor-making, but I was hoping there might exist a pep file for Lara Croft's pistols. I'd like to make a pair to go with my girlfriend's halloween costume next month and figured the easiest way to craft them would be via pepakura.

If anyone has or knows of a pep file, I'd be quite grateful if they passed it on to me.

Cheers,

If I'm not mistaken, Miss Croft uses a USP Match. You might want to look for that as well.

And if you don't insist on making them yourself: They are also available as props or even airsoft guns.

Hey I'm trying to get my girlfriend to go as lara croft too lol!! You going as the chief and. His gf laura croft? But yeah, just get airsoft pistols like they said.

Hey I'm trying to get my girlfriend to go as lara croft too lol!! You going as the chief and. His gf laura croft? But yeah, just get airsoft pistols like they said.

Actually I'm going as Indiana Jones. Figured we'd do the "archeologist couple" thing this year. Saving my chief suit for PAX East. I'm an Enforcer so I'm going to paint my armor red and wear the shirt while on duty. Should be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back