Toronto CHG Event: Summer Cosplay Beach Party 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

IshidaRyusei

Jr Member
Hello all!
I am super excited to share this event with everyone but I work as a host with the GTA Cosplay Hangout Group and work on organizing events and such for the local cosplay community in the Toronto area and the GTA. While we went on hiatus for a bit we are finally back in action and are proud to present the Summer Cosplay Beach Party. I'm certain a few of you are aware of my Summer Swim!Cortana project I'm working on but I'm planning to wear that for this event which will be on the 28th of this month at Centre Island in Toronto. I'm hoping a few of you guys will be able to join us and I plan to keep you all in the loop whenever we have up and coming events in the local area. I'm super psyched for this and am looking forward to a day of fun in the sun with all my cosplay friends and family.

For those of you looking for more information on the event you can follow the link below to find the official facebook page for the event where all the details are listed and event times:

https://www.facebook.com/events/511778835678654/

Thanks for sharing, Ishida!
Is there a specific destination on Centre Island that you could provide, or maybe a website link if possible, for those interested?

With the event in two weeks we are working hard to finish any last minute preparations and create fun activities for the attendees. I'm scrambling to finish the badges for myself and the other event hosts but with work and my cosplay and having to work on my list for the ever-popular scavenger hunt I am really cutting things close haha. We still need donations to help cover the costs of the permit and we are actively looking for anyone interested in helping to assist with the event.

Only a few dsys until the event! We recently posted the schedule for the day and you can expect more in the coming days!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back