War Machine Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here i am,my name is Alessandro and i come from Turin in Italy.
First i want to say a big THANK YOU to Dubean33 and the others pepmakers for all the great job that they've made^____^

This is my first armor that i've made of War Machine.

stante100.jpg

Congrats Dude!!!

Do you have more pics :D?

Here i am,my name is Alessandro and i come from Turin in Italy.
First i want to say a big THANK YOU to Dubean33 and the others pepmakers for all the great job that they've made^____^

This is my first armor that i've made of War Machine.

stante100.jpg

I really like your War Machine. Instead of using this thread, why don't you start a new thread and post your "WIP" pictures. I'm sure some of us are interested in how you put the armor together.

i can't open a new thread because everytime i try to open it appers this:
alexwazz, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

i can't open a new thread because everytime i try to open it appers this:
alexwazz, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Since you are categorized as a "noob", you should be able to create new thread under "Noob" forum. Once you achieved 100 posts (it may have changed to 150) then you can post to the "Creation" forum. Nobody can post to the "elite" forum.

Hope this helps.

thank you so much it looks great dose anybody know where i can get the file for a war machine bust ive seen the one for iron man but my son is wanting war machine we seen the actual bust on side show collectibles website but he wanted to help me make one if anybody has is please let me know

This looks awesome...this is one pod the best threads I've seen..making my own wast machine this helps a lot.....thanks everyone...

hi it is probably out there some where, I am using karrimor karrimats 8mm ( blue foam) I believe its EVA but cant tell if honest, it is really easy to cut and seems a little flimsy, gunna go for it though, my question is, where my joins haven't been that good in places, could I use silicon bathroom sealant ) or similar to fill the joins to make smooth? would the PVA etc stick to it to allow paint? also will heat gunning it smooth out the foam as it is fairly rippely, I have spoke to a few lads that have actually used house hold undercoat paint before PVA to fill all the holes, I appreciate the time and appoligse in advance for posting

Just a heads up this thread has been dead for a year and necro posting is frowned about. Just check the dates of the late post before replying and makes sure the thread you reply to has something to do with what you asking. I will point you into the right direction, go to the noob forum and check out the "help!" for: foam sticky. Look though that thread and then if you havnt found an answer post your questions there. Hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back