Wearhouse 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, what do you guys think about that new show in scifi channel. i just got thought watching it last night and i thought it was pretty cool i'm hooked like bees on honey :D

It's not SciFi anymore it' SyFy :p

I watched it a little bit it seems like a good show but I'll have to watch a few

more episodes to really get into it.

I think you meant WAREhouse 13 - unless of course you are thinking of a discount store that sells supernatural alien designer fashions... :lol

DogWizard said:
I think you meant WAREhouse 13 - unless of course you are thinking of a discount store that sells supernatural alien designer fashions... :lol

I lol'ed:

warehouse13jkjpg.jpg

"You're going to love the way you look, I guarantee it."

Last edited by a moderator:
Sean, I didn't think it possible to make that guy any creepier.

OT:

I have seen the advertisements, but I missed the first airing. Being "SyFy", I'm sure it will air ten dozen more times before next weeks episode though.

Double post! AHH!

Anyway. So I saw the first episode and then last nights as well. I'm liking it so far. It has some of the quirky humor like in the show Eureka along with the wierdness factor you'd expect from any 'SyFy' show. Hope it keeps it up.

I caught the first episode last weekend... forgot the the new one aired last night.

I like it, it's got some great potential if they keep the writing fresh. Cool props, kinda steampunk-ish:

warehouse13_1.jpg

warehouse13_2.jpg

There's a TV in my Altoids tin!

nup_134150_0273-contraption-660.jpg

warehouse-3shot-6602.jpg

nup_134149_0797-desk-6601.jpg

I was yelling at the tv the whole time about the antique tech

Thomas Edison wasn't that great of an inventor.... a handheld tv using the old tube tech would be much thicker.... etc

but w/e I still liked the show.

Aww $#!T you mean to tell me the new one wass last night i was out fishing all night dam i hope it comes on tonight be then a gain i will be out fising again to night ( dam fish don't want none of the worms i got :() but i will be sure to hit record on me dvr

thatdecade said:
I was yelling at the tv the whole time about the antique tech

Thomas Edison wasn't that great of an inventor.... a handheld tv using the old tube tech would be much thicker.... etc

but w/e I still liked the show.

Agreed. Nikola Tesla is becoming quite a Science Fiction writer's convention at this point as well. Whenever something can't be quantified or explained... just drop the name of a famous inventor! :lol

It's fiction though, not all of it is created equal. I thought it was fun and inventive, but there's suspension of disbelief necessary. There were some unnecessary movie cliche's being used: the tough girl cop with a heart of gold, the stochasticity of events that somehow coordinate our characters together, the unfathomly charismatic mentor who hands the reigns over all so easily..

But I digress. I did still find it fresh, although it did use some tired conventions. Like I said, it has potential. It'll be interesting to see how they develop from here.

marioknight92 said:
Aww $#!T you mean to tell me the new one wass last night i was out fishing all night dam i hope it comes on tonight be then a gain i will be out fising again to night ( dam fish don't want none of the worms i got :( ) but i will be sure to hit record on me dvr

Yesterdays episode will be on next Tuesday at 7pm before the new one at 9pm eastern time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back