weird but relevant question

Want me to create Huds and distribute them onto the 405th?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

agentflorida

Jr Member
By any chance does anyone try to make or remake the HUD to put on the Visors of the helmets?
I have access to Adobe Photoshop, illustrator, and in design but not for much longer. I may be able to make some form of jpg or png of different HUDs for the Different games. I won't have much time but I can do what I can to make them by taking images from the different HUDs and clean it up to only include the HUDs in the visors using photoshop and/or illustrator.
Making a poll and put which game you want it from.

Ooh...:D

Maybe so...I have a CNC machine, I'm sure I could CNC the HUD on to a sheet of plastic. I'm sure we could also heat form the plastic, but I'm not sure. Experimentation is key, I guess.

Sounds like a neat idea Agentflorida! The only problem I could see would actually being able to see the hud. Your lens is usually an inch, maybe two inches from your eyes, and your eyes can't focus on something that closely unfortunately. It would look awesome on a display helmet or lens though!

Just a suggestion for your threads as well; instead of posting the generic titles that don't specify anything ( "question" "weird but relevant question" etc) , put something more specific like "creating a HUD file, any interest?" It lets people quickly see what your thread is about, and will get you more views!

I've been thinking of doing this actually for awhile. I'm doing jun from reach. I was planning on free-handing it.

FlyinPhil I didn't even think of that problem....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back