Why Was My Topic Removed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nirvanaking95

Why was my Topic removed? "Easy Download Form", i wanted it so that anyone that needed pepakura files could download it really easily from a site i made off of freewebs.com and i just remembered that it had a Box.net downloader widget so i wanna know if i can have it back :(

rvb4life said:
you hosted files on a 3rd party website without the permission of the creators.
alright then may i go around to ask for permission ?

Last edited by a moderator:
And, we already have a Wiki.

If people weren't asshats and actually worked together instead of bickering amongst each other, and kept it up to date... you'd have a valuable resource there. As it is... well, go figure it out.

Crucible said:
And, we already have a Wiki.

If people weren't asshats and actually worked together instead of bickering amongst each other, and kept it up to date... you'd have a valuable resource there. As it is... well, go figure it out.
yeah i know but its never up to date so i wanted to make something more up to date

Nirvana said:
alright then may i go around to ask for permission ?
probably not, most of the creators allowed their files to be posted on the wiki ONLY. That hasn't stopped the many that i find on other forums stealing our work....

rvb4life said:
probably not, most of the creators allowed their files to be posted on the wiki ONLY. That hasn't stopped the many that i find on other forums stealing our work....
so i could go around asking for permission tho? :D

Nirvana said:
yeah i know but its never up to date so i wanted to make something more up to date

it is up to date, some creators DONT want their stuff being displayed though.

I think you should just let this one go....

BlacRoseImmortal said:
it is up to date, some creators DONT want their stuff being displayed though.

I think you should just let this one go....
ah... :cautious:

If you want to keep the Wiki up to date, ask the people that maintain the Wiki if you can have it updated. or, since it's a Wiki, do it yourself if you have the knowledge.

I really don't want to make a fuss, but the Wiki is the only OFFICIAL and ENDORSED base for MJOLNIR Pepakura files on the 405th. it takes a lot for people to put their files up THERE, let alone anywhere else - you making your own (no offense) cobbled-up version doesn't look too well, despite your best intentions.

Really, it's best you talk to one of the Wiki Maintainance Leaders and ask them to update it.

Crucible said:
If you want to keep the Wiki up to date, ask the people that maintain the Wiki if you can have it updated. or, since it's a Wiki, do it yourself if you have the knowledge.

I really don't want to make a fuss, but the Wiki is the only OFFICIAL and ENDORSED base for MJOLNIR Pepakura files on the 405th. it takes a lot for people to put their files up THERE, let alone anywhere else - you making your own (no offense) cobbled-up version doesn't look too well, despite your best intentions.

Really, it's best you talk to one of the Wiki Maintainance Leaders and ask them to update it.
Yeah but who's the one that maintains wiki? :eek:

two things , Honestly why is this thread still open and Skullcandy Girl already made something similar to that,and some creators like there creations to be under their control, sorta like copyright

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back