Phoenix Cactus ComiCon 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoxyRoo

Phoenix ComiCon 2012: Who's Going?

Phoenix Cactus ComiCon website: http://www.phoenixcomicon.com/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What: "Signature pop culture event of the southwest."
When: May 24-27th, 2012. Memorial Day weekend
Where: Phoenix Convention Center in Phoenix, Arizona.

Events:
-- Film Festival
-- Masquerade
-- Panels & Signature Signings
-- Zombie Pageant & Zombie Walk

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOOOOOOOOOOooooo... Anyone up for a mini Halo Gathering? I'm thinking one of the two bigger days.

I will be there. I know at least two more of you are. Shout out if you are attending!

Attending:

RoxyRoo -- Orange, Reach Mark V. GUNGNIR.
SpartanT117 -- Forest Green, Reach Mark V, Hazop.
Zero-Prime -- Blue Mark V. GUNGNIR

Instead of starting a new thread, I decided to just edit this one from last year. Not necro-ing if it's my own! SpartanT117 and Zero Prime were talking about how they were aiming to complete their armor for PCC this year ( me too!). I know arizona conventions are out of state for the majority of the 405th. Nothing is keeping you all from coming to see us! Maybe be money.. transportation... okay fine there's a lot keeping you. Us desert halo nerds would still like to know who is all attending.

Shout Out if you are attending! Say what armor you will be wearing and what color. For example:

RoxyRoo -- Orange, Reach Mark V. GUNGNIR.

SpartanT117 reporting for ComiCon. Forest Green, Reach Mark V, Hazop. EDIT: Unfortunately, I can't make it this year. :( maybe there is another con past this one around our area?

How much is it to get in? I am in vegas, which realisticly isn't that far from you guys. I might be able to make it. :)

Edit: ok just checked prices, should be able to afford it no prob. Now gotta check work schedule lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back