Dragon Con 2011 Registry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreads

Who is coming this year, What are you bringing , which armor, any new weapons and where are you staying info goes here

hey guys as long as i can get the days off ill be there.
Ill be in Reach Armor with jet pack and Jorges BFG

right now a kat, carter, jun and a grunt. might bring striped chief and snow chief. still working out the weapons. staying at the holiday inn capitol conference center.

The foam-be-willing... I will have a custom Mk V(B), along with customized weapons... and if I have the time, a little secret project as well...

staying at home and driving in each day. (only live like 45 min away)

I will be there with a friend. We will be bringing Spartan II, Carter and ODST with an AR, dmr, reach pistol, mauler and sniper. With a slight chance of hammer. should be staying at the hyatt.

I'll be in the Marriot. Not sure what all I'll be bringing yet but there will be some Star Wars and BSG for sure. Spartan or ODST just depends on what I've finished or fixed.

I will be coming back this last year was a blast. Going for Jun but will atleast be in Reach gear and maybe have a sniper rifle. Will be staying at the Hyatt don't want to walk 2mile back to my hotel like last year.

what do the tickets allow you to do? just shows/signings/parade? or are they for general addmission?

Quote from official Dragon*Con homepage:

"Dragon*Con membership covers all four days, all panels, events, demonstrations, concerts, performances, contests, snacks and munchies in our Consuite (as available) and a host of other activities.

The Following are NOT covered in your membership fee:

The Guest of Honor Banquet
Most Tournament Gaming sessions
Materials costs for a few workshops
Certain autographs (at the sole discretion of the autographer; mostly screen stars)"

Quote from official Dragon*Con homepage:

"Dragon*Con membership covers all four days, all panels, events, demonstrations, concerts, performances, contests, snacks and munchies in our Consuite (as available) and a host of other activities.

The Following are NOT covered in your membership fee:

The Guest of Honor Banquet
Most Tournament Gaming sessions
Materials costs for a few workshops
Certain autographs (at the sole discretion of the autographer; mostly screen stars)"

thanks, i saw all this but if dragoncon is anything like a few of the conventions ive been to, there's usually something that you dont know about and then you miss out :/

I'll be there. This year, I think I will finally be able to march with the 405th in the parade, if we do it. The past 2 years I've been asked to do Spider-man with a group of friends, but I think this year I should be free. Halo: COmbat Evovled Mark V, regulation Blue, aka Caboose.

won't be able to go becasue of the kami con in town this coming apirl so yeah hope some of you guy's can come to it:)

My wife and I will be attending. I plan on showing in COG (Baird-ish) armor. I'm currently purchasing all the necessary accessories needed for the outfit. All that's left is finalizing the armor. My wife is still debating what she's wearing.

Im going as Carter have a few friends going as Kat, Jorge, and Noble 6.

Hopefully this isnt a big necro but I couldnt find another Dragon con 2011 thread. Is the 405th gonna be a part of the parade this year?

Well if there is a distinct lack of a Green Chief I'll go as that. Or maybe I'll do a foam Emile. This is all assumig I can buy tickets in time and get a hotel. I want to go, but I'm not finalized yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back