Warhammer 40k PDO Files

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Jr Member
HI! It's been almost 2 months since I was browsing web pages with pepakura files. Last time I saw a page with black background with many files. Star Wars, HALO, Warhammer 40k, Iron Man etc. I think I saw there files of Sisters of Battle. Some armor parts, but I can't find it and I really, really want them for my GF. Please if anyone has the link or any closer info about that files He'd be my god. Thank you.

HI! It's been almost 2 months since I was browsing web pages with pepakura files. Last time I saw a page with black background with many files. Star Wars, HALO, Warhammer 40k, Iron Man etc. I think I saw there files of Sisters of Battle. Some armor parts, but I can't find it and I really, really want them for my GF.
That page you're referring to does not have Sisters of Battle armor.

Please if anyone has the link or any closer info about that files He'd be my god. Thank you.
If you don't mind LD armor and willing to break it down to individual pieces, check dung0beetle's files thread and go to Post #53.

Nah, you're good. Members here need to learn how to use the search function.

It's not really helpful though as it generalizes the search topic in a broad manner.

None-the-less, the search function is there to be used.

And everyone here should use it....... you just have to search for a few minutes

I found the models in a minute, but I'm looking here for the PDO files for some time. I really can use Search bar. Anyway I must unfold it. Thanks for models.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back