How did you find us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found a picture of my suit on google that linked to Adam's page.
Then I saw I was one of the featured armor builders on there. I thought it was pretty cool, and signed up!

I found this site through StumbleUpon. It's kind of funny how the timing for finding this site was, I just saw the Iron Man movie and wondered how the suits of armor were made and how I could make one myself. Apparently this was exactly what I was looking for, I'm off to get supplies tomorrow so that I can get started on the Mjolnir Armor!

I found this site through my brother, mr_candy. He is really into making his Halo Mjolnir armor, and I am also with mine, but I'm making Gears of War armor instead. This website rules!

Howdy. I found this page when i stumbled across Adam's personal web page. I was doing a search for halo armor after I saw a junior at my college going to the polls for student counsel wearing some bright blue mjolnir armor. I've lurked around here since about march and must say I'm very impressed with the hard work and attention to detail everyone has shown in their own armor creations. It's truly inspiring.

Kaizer Greg I said:
I found this site through my brother, mr_candy. He is really into making his Halo Mjolnir armor, and I am also with mine, but I'm making Gears of War armor instead. This website rules!

Hey, keep us posted on that.

Last edited by a moderator:
A member of the 405th and good friend by the name of Primal convinced me to join.

EDIT: apologies for minor page-stretching via my sig, Photobucket isn't transmitting the new one yet.

I was random searching in google and I found this site and there was some pictures about of <acronym title='Master Chief'>MC</acronym> and a marine.
There was this one guy who said:

Basketcase342 on May 15th, 2008 at 12:00 pm
Those costumes are made by the guys at 405th.com plus they have videos of them at stores walking around in the costumes.

And from there I came here :D

Musilus

Doom said:
Hello to one and all! There has been LOADS of activity around these forums lately. Just the other day we broke our active users record with 791 active users at once! Our previous record was about 250 or so. My estimates are that of those 791 active users, about 700 of them were Guest's/Unregistered users.

Now with the publicity that we have been getting every few weeks, it gets quite hard to keep track of where people are coming from and what sites we are being put up on. If any of you guest's or newly registered users happen to see this Sticky, Please, just leave a link to the article or site that you found us from by making a post below. This allows us to see where everyone is being pointed from as we are somewhat clueless as to where we have been publicized otherwise.

Thanks,

-Doom

one word google lol

I stumbled upon this site while searching for more methods for making Halo armor. I had tried Pepakura before, but I was looking for something stronger. I had completely ignored cardstock and was using printer paper, and I hadn't thought fiberglass would work on paper. As I see with many users results, I was wrong! And glad to be wrong.

I was sent here by a friend from SerenityOz, who knows that I am looking to learn how to create weapons etc, from the scifi/gaming world.

Many thanks to thepeoplesrepublicofjoe

i was trying to figure out the best way to build a master chief suit and this site popped up on google...very glad too!

Hi, my name is Wheedle, and I found this because I was screwing around on Youtube and decided to make my own Mjolnir or Mjolnir-esque armor. With more screwing, I came across this site.

Hopefully I can find lots of expertise and advice here.

Yeah... I was making a cardboard set of armor and kept finding references to "pepakura" and was like: "... armor made of cooking spices?" google'd it and found you guys! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back