State Of The Perms

Status
Not open for further replies.
theres a better one coming as soon as i unfold it.. with the chest refrence, and a tutirial on scaling.... just give me a while... WILL be done before tomorrow.

crackhead09 said:
actually technically the security does have a chest perm the little antenna that goes on the shoulder of the torso that comes on when equipped with the helmet thought i mention that
Go in-game, get some reference pics, and someone might do it.

crackhead09 said:
oh and the scout chest is unfolded for a chest thats 40cm tall and heres the link

so thats another perm down

Yeah, but no. Don't waste your time building that file, it's my model, I've made revisions, and the updated one, with proper everything, should be up in a few. Seriously, that thing has 1/8" faces; way too much detail. Don't make it hard on yourself.

Also, where's my bloody name on that? I spent hours building and tweaking the model, and you guys just leave my credit off it? WTF. :mad:

rvb4life said:
wow....the list is dwindling down......but the EVA chest should be redone, its not too detailed. Ah well, whatever.
So.. do it?

Last edited by a moderator:
rvb4life said:
wow....the list is dwindling down......but the EVA chest should be redone, its not too detailed. Ah well, whatever.
your always so quick to demand things, I've seen you in several threads, impatiently asking for more.

-PWND'

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry about that vrogy i just assumed everyone knew whose model that was since thats the only chest perm i know of

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back