My baby's first pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:) i took my wife to her first sonogram today. it was so amazing! i saw the heart beat, and the baby was wiggling around. they said everything looks perfect, so im very glad to know that.. anyways,, heres the pics we got..
mybabysfirstpicture.jpg

And they said babies were a pile of flesh until they came out of the womb...

It looks pretty alive to me! Good luck on the baby! Always nice to see a parent expecting.

Congrats man.

Babies are always incredible gifts. Just make sure you savor in every moment of time you spend with it.

well the doctors say its too early to tell,,, but after a few moments... i know what it is.. heres a photoshopped image of what i think..
ditto.jpg

lol ,, joking aside, the due date is december 25. . *christmas baby* @_@

Look at it this way, as long as you don't spoil your child, you'll only have to get Christmas presents instead of both birthday AND Christmas, lol

Congrats! Me, and my wife to be are expecting too! Ours is due in August... A few days shy of my own birthday too. Hopefully it comes the same day. The more ultrasound pics you get... They grow very quick. One week they look like fuzz on the screen, and the next week, they grow a few inches. It's weird. Its also hard trying to work, take care of her at home, and work on the armor all at once... She needs more attention... ;)

In 2 weeks, we are going to get a 3D ultrasound... They are really amazing. Full color, and you can see everything, right down to the wrinkles on their skin, and their hair. It's worth every cent. Can't wait for my baby girl.

If you want an idea of what to expect in later appointments, look in my pics section...

Scott's MySpace

Seno 'Ypsamee said:
Look at it this way, as long as you don't spoil your child, you'll only have to get Christmas presents instead of both birthday AND Christmas, lol
either way im still broke.. lol :rolleyes
Scott said:
Congrats! Me, and my wife to be are expecting too! Ours is due in August... A few days shy of my own birthday too. Hopefully it comes the same day. The more ultrasound pics you get... They grow very quick. One week they look like fuzz on the screen, and the next week, they grow a few inches. It's weird. Its also hard trying to work, take care of her at home, and work on the armor all at once... She needs more attention... ;)

In 2 weeks, we are going to get a 3D ultrasound... They are really amazing. Full color, and you can see everything, right down to the wrinkles on their skin, and their hair. It's worth every cent. Can't wait for my baby girl.

If you want an idea of what to expect in later appointments, look in my pics section...

Scott's MySpace

cool man, we started trying for a baby in december, i wanted my baby to be born around my birthday too,, :D (aug 27) but it took longer than expected.. oh well, im really excited. i diddnt get to hear the heartbeat yet, but i saw it flashing on the screen, it was one of the coolest things i have seen, ever. im hoping its a boy. we will find out soon enough though.
-ohh and i know what you mean about the attention thing,, i have work, my armor, im doing a wall mural for the babys nursary, starting a business aswell.. its a busy time for me.. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait till she further along and they do the 4D imaging... It will blow your mind! We just had our first, she three weeks now, and I'm having soo much fun... Congrats...

4D
catelynface.jpg

DOB
DSCF0093-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back