Status
Not open for further replies.

timecon

last year

cd6d97a3.jpg

3f57bbd2.jpg

fe828cda.jpg

Wow! That looks great! (y)

I think the chest will look fine, when you get bulked up by an under suit. The forearms look a little large, but that could just be me.

redragon74 said:
nice job it might jsut be me but i think the lower arms are a lil big o_O the chest looks ok though

well with padding in the arms I think they will be fine, you can blame the pep file, if I make it any smaller it wont fit the length of my arm

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the chest is a bit too big, but you can still pull it off. From the side it looks fine. By the way, nice bondo job.

ooooo ok i had that problem with my marine but luckly since theres no external crazy detail on it all that was really needed to do was kinda lightly chop some off like gamerguy said an undersuit will help i wore kinda a not really baggy but a long sleeve shirt that was baggy just in the sleeves and then sealed off at my wrists to kinda fill in, in spots wear it looked kinda "revealingly" big with my armour up top and then just like you did padded it :p

Yeah, the pep file wont fit on my arm right too, it will wierd if scaled up or down hehe.

Very nice work, but yeah, the chest is just a little bit too big, maybe a few centimeters off in hieght... but otherwise, everything is great :D

lionheart912 said:
I think the chest is a bit too big, but you can still pull it off. From the side it looks fine. By the way, nice bondo job.
that's what I was thinking I printed a new one out that's 3 cm shorter I'll try that one

timecon said:
that's what I was thinking I printed a new one out that's 3 cm shorter I'll try that one

Yeah, 3 cm seems about right..... Also, others told me the Chest piece should over hang the shoulders, so you can ur on the suit easier.

It might be a little big, but at this point, I'd just go with it. You look like a big guy, you can pull it off. :p

Oh, and I totally know what you mean about the forearm scaling. I used the same scale that I did with my helmet and chest (which are both tight) and it looks huge. Same with the boot and shin size testers. But if I scaled them down at all, not only would it be too tight around my wrist/knee, but they wouldn't match my height.

Just means I gotta work out more to fill out that armor! :D

It's looking fantastic! Great work on the detail.
I would agree with the others that the lower arms look a little big, but only in proportion to/when compared with, the upper arms. The way to solve that would be to make the upper arms bigger to match the lower arms.
That way you don't have to worry about scaling down the lower arms and it would serve to make you look more bulky/muscular.
I hope that makes sense. :p
Keep up the good work.

This is gonna be such a great suit when it's done... It only seems like you see all the Adam's Armor suit but not a lot of the pepakura suits around... :)

So this is just great...

1 quick question:
How tall are you?

RedTogusa said:
It's looking fantastic! Great work on the detail.
I would agree with the others that the lower arms look a little big, but only in proportion to/when compared with, the upper arms. The way to solve that would be to make the upper arms bigger to match the lower arms.
That way you don't have to worry about scaling down the lower arms and it would serve to make you look more bulky/muscular.
I hope that makes sense. :p
Keep up the good work.

I read ya, :( making the upper arms bigger makes sense but makes me sad that means I have to start them over its a lot of work and I'm tired of wearing the orange pants, there my sanding pants so I don't get my nice ones dirty

Macattack64 said:
This is gonna be such a great suit when it's done... It only seems like you see all the Adam's Armor suit but not a lot of the pepakura suits around... :)

So this is just great...
1 quick question:
How tall are you?

I'm 6'1

timecon said:
I read ya, :( making the upper arms bigger makes sense but makes me sad that means I have to start them over its a lot of work and I'm tired of wearing the orange pants, there my sanding pants so I don't get my nice ones dirty

Oh man, yeah sanding is a pain in the you know whats.
Well dude if your happy with what you've got then stick with it. At the end of the day it's down to each person's interpritation and it does look really good as it is already.
Throw out the old orange pants and on with the new. :p

Macattack64 said:
How did you size your body?

with a tape measure the cloth kind, and lots of mistakes, the chest above is 48.8cm I just printed a new one at 45.8 the upper arms are 35.1 but I'll be making them bigger now and sorry I cant remember the helmet or the lower arms at the moment hope that some what helps

Well I'm like 5'9" or something... Im scaling for like 6 foot... Just so I can have it later years... and have room...

I think I could have grown last I measure myself though... :\...

My body I printed is 43.2 height...

Macattack64 said:
Well I'm like 5'9" or something... Im scaling for like 6 foot... Just so I can have it later years... and have room...

I think I could have grown last I measure myself though... :\...

My body I printed is 43.2 height...

dude thanks for the link I actually wanted that one, I say it on another guy and was wondering were he got that

Amazing job. Your suit looks great for Pepakura. I only notice the forearms not the chest plate. Might I suggest that you try molding them since the pep ones aren't right. That way you can make them just right for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back