Molded Marine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walter Spase

Molded Marine... First cast goes out to the Loverly SKG...

2599586530_b4dbe97bfe.jpg

2599586462_2cc92af9ff.jpg

2614580403_99c904dd5b.jpg

2614580441_837f2a1b96.jpg

The original set shown with the 1st Molded Copy sent to SKG.
2626981366_7c78459568.jpg

The originals with molded copies #3 and #4.
2676382716_695ce06919.jpg

its looking pretty cool, one question, did you paint the marine armor the same way as Adam did his mjolnir?

p0rtalman said:
its looking pretty cool, one question, did you paint the marine armor the same way as Adam did his mjolnir?

Yup... Adam and I both painted the Marine armor... it was who ever had a free hand... but same method yes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vrogy. You have a tendancy to be very blunt... This is by far the most accurate marine suite ive seen so far! Why do you always Criticise peoples creations, for the smallest things?

Awesome Walter! LMK if you guys need an extra hand next time you're down in Austin. This project is looking great!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!*runs around in circles* YAYS :D :D :D

And because I'm immature: a favor "I did you" NYAHAHAHAHAHA! THanks so so much Spase :D TIme to go shopping for some BDU's and hit up American Apparel for a dope shirt :) :love:

@Everyone: thanks for the Kind comments... alot hard work went into this project. Adam, Doc, Sigma, Drgon47, SKG, NZ.. alot of people went out of their way to help.. They are the people that need praise for hard work. They all contributed to something that I feel turned out very well.

And as with everything, it will evolve. I'll be wearing one ad Dcon at least one day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back