Hmm, First Magneto And Now Venom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

23Magnum

Ok the X-Men Origins movie based on Magneto is one I'm anticipating to see, but now it looks like Marvel wants to make a movie solely based around one of Spider-Man's most vicious villains, Venom.

Read about it here.

I know Venom actually has a complicated story, but it always paralleled Spidey's story from what I remember. My question to people is do you think they'll have enough of a story to tell with Venom as a character? Maybe this could also lead to an origin story for Carnage.

I just have a funny feeling this could be a big flop. They should just bring him back in the next Spider-Man film, and no he's not dead as many people have been lead to believe. At least he better not be, cause he played a very minimal part in that movie and he has so much more to offer as a lead villain.

well my bro was a bigger comic book geek than i was and was even the person to give me my first comic book *shadow hawk* still got it :p

anyways i wouldnt mind seeing a Magneto starrd movie to, same with a venom movie. i know theres also suppose to be a Wolverine one to...unless that one is suppose to be the same one =.= but i would not see a 4th spider man.

the 1st one was awsome, but the 2nd one came out and i could barely sit through it. the only parts i liked were when they actually showed the action with Doc Oc. but then as soon as they did more love scenes came in and i almost would fall asleep in my chair. then the 3rd came out and i herd it was horrible so i didnt see it.

but who knows how itl bee. im starting to notice movies are starting to do the "how they became" types now and alot of them are actually pretty good *shrugs*

Yup, saw the Venom ones news. They arent using the same actor though. I did not know he was the guy from that 70s show until i watched the credits :p

23Magnum said:
I just have a funny feeling this could be a big flop. They should just bring him back in the next Spider-Man film, and no he's not dead as many people have been lead to believe. At least he better not be, cause he played a very minimal part in that movie and he has so much more to offer as a lead villain.

The symbiote may not be dead, but Brock sure as hell is.

And there's no venom without Brock.

Last edited by a moderator:
xalener said:

And there's no venom without Brock.
Actually there have been several Venoms, but I do believe the symbiote has the ability to bring people back to life once fully bonded with them.

I don't remember how Brock died....

Anyways I think Grace did a good job and could pull through and make this movie but I worry about how they will spin it. A movie solely with a villain ... I just wonder who would be the protagonist? Would it end as Venom is terrorizing people and silhouette of Spider man Drops down? I feel like it would be hard to have a nemesis movie like that without spider man and then it would seem to turn into another Spider man.

the spiderman 4 movie?? maybe they'll use the tiny piece of symbiont that he scraped of for looking closer to it O.0 hint hint

23Magnum said:
Actually there have been several Venoms, but I do believe the symbiote has the ability to bring people back to life once fully bonded with them.

If they're disintegrated? You can see Brock's skeleton for a few frames of that explosion.

he's not dead, rember the docter dude, or professer or whatever he was, took samples? yea, he still has em.

as for an entire movie based around him as a charicter? i dont think it'd work. theres ways it might work but i dont think it'll be great, which is a pitty. :(

xalener said:

At the end of spiderman 3, the symbiote didn't explode, it seperated into many different peices. Then the symbiote goes on to "infect" other villians like Rhino and Scorpion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back