Pep Lightsabers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's some Lightsaber files.They do NOT work on Pepakura viewer.ONLY pepakura DESIGNER.Im putting them here because I don't have a pepakura password to save unfolds or PDO's.So if Your Interested in unfolding them or just making the files PDO , then download and post a comment of your finished product.I DID NOT MAKE THESE MODELS.ONLY CONVERTED THEM.

Darth Vader
[attachment=5890:Darth_vader.jpg]

Download: Click HERE

Obewon
[attachment=5891:LUke.jpg]

Download: Click HERE

Luke Skywalker(IDK why this one is upside down)
[attachment=5892:lightsaber.jpg]

Download: <a href="http://www.4shared.com/file/58678514/9385e227/lightsaber.html?dirPwdVerified=5a4668ec" target="_blank">Click
HERE</a>

Unknown???
[attachment=5893:Lightsaberd.jpg]

Download:<a href="http://www.4shared.com/file/58678545/99f526f4/lightsaberd.html?dirPwdVerified=5a4668ec" target="_blank">Click
HERE</a>

Nice! I'll have to take a look at these in all my free time! j/k Actually I will take a look at em after while.

tlither said:
Nice! I'll have to take a look at these in all my free time! j/k Actually I will take a look at em after while.

I DARE someone to unfold one of these Babys
I will give ANYONE who unfolds one of these (Ral Partha? :whistle: ) a cookie.

O Yeah, I would recommend the size to be 11-12 cm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Overlord_Ian said:
Dang, you should have posted these a month ago, now i have a finished scratch built saber :)

Well without a good unfold, It would probably take you a month to put it together!

I know Ral's work and he's way more suited to unfolding these than I am but I'll give one of em a shot when I have time. Keep the cookie - my unfold probably won't even be recognizable as an unfold! BTW - most lightsabers could be wielded with two hands so 11-12 cm isn't long enough. I threw one into pep and upped it to 22 cm. The basic unfold was horrible! I guess if you had the patience and time that it could be done - just not by me!

Haha wow a pep saber? Sounds unheard of but if you were to attach a plastic clear pole thingy then you are set for a fight :D Or you can attach it to your thigh armor like an energy sword

222notforu!!! said:
Well without a good unfold, It would probably take you a month to put it together!
yea, I know, the one i made from a sink pipe acctaully looks pretty good!

by single mesh he means single piece (just to avoid confusion) and yes, it does look a bit too complicated. Besides, this is a halo forum :p

nice find anyway.

NOOO, don't do this believe me. If you want a good Lightsaber hilt go to thecustomsabershop.com

Everything you need to make your hilt, with a detatchable blade. Also its metal, so it'll look nice

B&GProps said:
NOOO, don't do this believe me. If you want a good Lightsaber hilt go to thecustomsabershop.com

Everything you need to make your hilt, with a detatchable blade. Also its metal, so it'll look nice

I thought that we couldn't advertise (mispelled I know) on 405th o_O

I was waiting for the idea of pepakura lightsabers to come up.

My take on this is that the models your using are nice, but too complex for my liking.

I would personally rather start with slightly lower detail models, just to get the shape, and then add detail from that. It's a really great idea though to start with. You could even use some rondo or such to fill the design. (assuming that you resin the outside a few times)

i unfolded the vader saber but didnt know you needed a password so cant save.But their pretty good, maybe a little too detailed but their good.

These are impossible to make. Too many open edges on every single piece, microscopic pieces still on the model itself, I wouldnt attempt it. Making a lightsaber is easier by just going to the hardware store, and getting a 1 inch brass chrome plated pipe and some other parts.

I've made a graflex flash tube replica and turned it into luke's episode 4 lightsaber with just 30 dollars and a dremel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back