Lots Of Games Coming Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overlord Ian

Hey guys, I notice how many good games are coming out soon, what are you getting?
Heres most of my list;
Gears of war 2 (pre-ordered)
Star wars force unleased (pre-ordered)
fable 2
Halo wars (pre-ordered)
Prince Of persia (new version)
too Human
and much more!

Far Cry 2 FTW!!!
The others look good too but I don't have money. Mercenaries 2 looks bad in my opinion.

Fable 2
Fallout 3
Gears 2
WotLK
Warhammer Online
Force Unleashed
Halo Wars (Of course ;) )
...I know there are more... I have these pre-ordered, along with a few others, that I can't think of right now. >.<

WTF, no Spore? This sunday for us Americans. =] Going to get Force Unleashed, and Halo Wars for sure, along with RB2 or GH4, can't really decide which =P

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gamerguy55 @ Sep 4 2008, 10:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Fable 2
Fallout 3
Gears 2
WotLK
Warhammer Online
Force Unleashed
Spore
Halo Wars (Of course ;) )
...I know there are more... I have these pre-ordered, along with a few others, that I can't think of right now. >.<</div>

Dark Rogue said:
WTF, no Spore? This sunday for us Americans. =] Going to get Force Unleashed, and Halo Wars for sure, along with RB2 or GH4, can't really decide which =P

Hehehe.

Last edited by a moderator:
my eyes deceive me. :p

@ Enrisian : Usually you can place pre-orders at gamestop or somewhere like that..I dunno about it since there's no 'release date' for it yet though.

EDIT : My eyes were right! you're a sneaky dude GG. ;)

Ooo,
I've preordered the Force Unleashed, the demo was hawt and I've played it like 20 times.
Also looking forward to Tomb Raider Underworld.
Halo Wars is a given.
Hmmm maybe Fable 2 but I wasn't keen on the voice acting in the first. Usually that wouldn't put me off but there was so much dialogue and it was all done by terrible british voice actors. Hopefully the acting will improve in the second one.

CPU64 said:
I know for sure I'm picking up Ghostbusters (360)
I heard it got pushed back, but that was just what I was told. The person could have been messing with me.

Already have Too Human. It's a blast in my opinion, but I love those RPG games that make you play them over and over for hours on end. The only other one I'm waiting for is Halo Wars as far as purchases go. The rest will go through my GameFly unless I'd like to keep them.

1. Guitar Hero 4
2. Spore
3. Fable 2
4. Gears 2
5. Halo Wars
6. Rock Band 2
7. Mercenaries 2
8. Force Unleashed
9. Madden 09
10. Mirrors Edge

23Magnum said:
I heard it got pushed back, but that was just what I was told. The person could have been messing with me.

It's publisher pulled out so yeah it'll no doubt be delayed.

The only game I KNOW I'm going to get is Halo Wars. I would also like Gears 2, Spore, Rock Band 2, Force Unleased, and a slight possibility of CoD5 (though I'm not totally sure about it).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back