Blacrose's Bluerealm Helmet Finished

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlacRoseImmortal

Here's the final result of 3 days of painting, repainting, wackin mosquitos off my body, cursing, painting some more, etcetcetc.

I went alittle overboard with the black (go figure), and it took some getting used to trying out the Hammered Silver damage but the overall result isnt too bad for a first timer (I hope lol). I was hopeing to also have a completed dual layerd visor finished up but.... yeah... I totally screwed that one up, I knew I would (1 visor down the drain so far, not too bad IMO). But for photosake I took 2 pics with the visor in....I know it looks like crap, leamme alone. I'll most likely redo the whole paint job and try and figure out how to get my visors to not look like crap (ugh, back to eBay...).

PA050009.png

PA050010.png

PA050012.png

PA050011.png

PA050013.png

PA050014.png

PA050017.png

PA050018.png

I say Make 'em purple Mam. a dark purple to get that in game black look while still retianing your armors unique feminine whiles

That color looks really nice.

Hmm, maybe paint the vents, side piece, and little part on the front black, but leave the lights and lower side pieces pink?

I think a combination of pink and black would look good, but that's just me. :p

DogWizard said:
Love the accent color but I think the details need to be black... Just my opinion...

Actually the Primary pink is a mixture of 3 different colors (Candy Pink, Berry Pink, White) that I had to continually layer and adjust till I got the combo just right (Scott, you wern't kiddin about the difficulty factor for a newbie painter LOL). Which basically took me all day today XD

No paint company sells the right shades of Pink in Spray Can form so, I had to be creative with the help of a friend.

Heh, A Pink Spartans gotta do what she's gotta do, ya know? lol

Last edited by a moderator:
imo, the black would highlight some of the detail. It would make the whole awesome project seem even more....awesome. Great work, I could have used these pics for my own Mark VI, *sad face*

LOL! Thanks for all the input on this, I really appriciate it. This is my baby and I especially dont want to let Devin down lol. Only 24 hours left for me to make my final decission....

BlacRoseImmortal said:
LOL! Thanks for all the input on this, I really appriciate it. This is my baby and I especially dont want to let Devin down lol. Only 24 hours left for me to make my final decission....

Black. Too much pink in the mix.

Cheers,
Kensai

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back