The Rest Of The Airport Shoot Pics 70+ Shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Forum Founder
Member DIN
S800
70+ Pictures at this link:http://405th.com/airport/

Feel free to photoshop some action in these pics too if you want.

E99G6183.jpg

E99G6226.jpg

E99G6295.jpg

E99G6409.jpg

E99G6484.jpg

E99G6364.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
rvb4life said:
OH SHI- IMMA GONNA DIE
lol you have a funny expression in that picture...i have to say. Very neat, ill think about shoppin these.
*saved* before adam deletes pic.

-FSS

Awesome! There are some really great shots! And BR's armor looks a lot different in that kind of setting. Look's just....AWESOME!
Nice facial expressions there too Adam!

Hmmm.. tempting. Let's say someone did photoshop these to look like they they were straight off the WETA shorts... would one be able to reuse those for portfolio purposes? You've sparked my interest..

Cheers,
Kensai

Adam were you a little scared out there in battle? almost every shot your just holding your gun like its you teddy bear, or crying to someone on the other end of the radio. your pretty lucky that the chief was there, otherwise you might not of made it out of there alive...

and that looked like the most fun ever.

if fun is roasting in 105 degree weather, it was. Poor Devin in the chief suit.

Adam said:
if fun is roasting in 105 degree weather, it was. Poor Devin in the chief suit.
yea that sucks to be you... see you can create armor year round, but here in the midwest spring and fall are ideal temps to wear it... and i guess summer might not be to bad.

stop your crying... as that one dude said in Transformers "your a soldier now"

hahaha

Adam, I wanted to know if I could have yours and BlueRealm's permission to take the airport photos you just posted and create a video with them. I have some cool ideas with those pics. I know that you are working on a movie of your own, and this is not in any way to interfere with that. It is simply to create a montage with sound effects, video effects, and music. What I make I will show to you before I put it out for anyone to see. It would be a public thing and not for money. I would be posting this on VIMEO for people to see.

Just so you know, I have my own video production company, with film and special effects being something we do. So this is not going to be something that is cheesy or bad. This is meant to be a fun project. You can see some of my work at www.galaxysailor.com or www.tadamedia.com .

Thanks for your time.

This will be fully credited to you. In fact, you get me names and I put them in the credits. I will use that music for sure. I will have the video private and let you see it first, then get it out to the public when you give a thumbs up. Again, this is just a fun thing I want to do because I had a bunch of ideas pop in my head when I saw this.

I wish I lived in your area. I have all the means to make a movie and no one but me with armor. My buddy and I do special effects but no one to make them for but our own fancy.

still processing...did that in movie maker in 5 minutes, I suspect that's kinda what firestorm had in mind (but actually good)

Looks amazing though I don't envy wearing the suit in that weather. That's the kind of backdrop we need for a 405th promo vid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back