Samus Aran Pepakura Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
i found one but it wasent pep.. i made the same post but they said the same thing i think but no the guy made it out of clay

A couple moths ago I was wondering what to be on halloween, I was originally going to be master chief, but then I noticed how there's no samus suits hardly ever, so i started one from scratch. Most of it didn't work untill I found pepakura. There weren't any samus ones so I found the closest looking halo ones & tryed to edit them. When I made the helmet I did all the wrong things. I used regular paper, duct tape, masking tape, & school glue. When I resned it it was horrible. I decided to finish it anyway & it looks like this.
SDC11149.jpg

The arm cannon didn't turn out too bad, it's made of plastic & cardboard. I'm going to finish smoothing it out with bondo & install LEDs & sell it on ebay if it works out ok.
armcannon1.jpg

Here's both of them.
SDC11150.jpg

I have some old files but they won't fit a human right without modification. What we need is a copy of the Varia from one of the Prime games to work with. And the soldiers from Echoes would be pretty nice as well.:

fsracer said:
i know this is old but did anyone ever get this file?

Yeah, is there a link to it/them anywhere? I so wanna make an Arm Cannon....

Last edited by a moderator:
Punisher95 said:
Yeah, is there a link to it/them anywhere? I so wanna make an Arm Cannon....

The arm cannon would be a lot easier to scratch build, just use some PVC pipe, LED's, and some common sense, and it'll be a cakewalk compared to pep.

rvb18 said:
if you didn't notice, there was no activity for over a year in this thread. remember shoot zombies in the head

He's asking a question that pertains to the thread and its discussion, and the files that were talking about here. How about contributing to the thread instead of being a Forum Cop?

Also, technically it's not a necro since it isn't 30 days since the last post.

EDIT: oshi I didn't see the 2008 up there >.<

rvb18 said:
if you didn't notice, there was no activity for over a year in this thread. remember shoot zombies in the head

This is one of those situations where I think it's better to add to a topic that's already there than it is to start a new one.

As has been said countless times by myself and others, if you have a problem with a thread, report it and leave it be. That way the mods can decide if it's bad or not and take further action and you don't bump the necro'ed topic again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back