Need More Halo 3 Pep Files

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harris007

Jr Member
So im new to this site but ive been doing pepakura for a while. below post a comment showing all your pep files that you would like to share and provide links. this is only for fun and for my sanity so don't take this like im trying to steel your creations

ps. first post on this site

Harris007 said:
So im new to this site but ive been doing pepakura for a while. below post a comment showing all your pep files that you would like to share and provide links. this is only for fun and for my sanity so don't take this like im trying to steel your creations

ps. first post on this site

There's a search button, and we have a pep forum where there's a stickied link to the pep wiki database with all the files that people have wanted to give to the public. Welcome to the 405th and read the stickies please :-D

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, the wiki has everything except the ODST stuff. We keep that here exclusively though everything on the wiki was developed by folks here as well.

Ive had the same problem I spent four hours last nite trying to find halo 3 pep weapons and all I found was the ar and sniper rifle the wiki has mostly mojilinor grenades and halo 1 weapons and the pepereka downloud data base is gone too so its very hard to find wat u want . :(

the wiki site and the download hub are both in the stickies. the download hub has other link posted in there too. but if nothing else, just search for posts by authors, and enter one of the big unfolders names. Works everytime for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back