Blacrose's Works In Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlacRoseImmortal

Just so I dont have my pictures thrown all over the place i'll just congragate them all into here. Consider this my official armor WIP thread. It's in the Molded sections because I have molded parts and will be molding my pep pieces for the final run.

Magnum (Link4044):
PB230151.jpg

Spiker (smick6):
PB240156.jpg

P2010248.jpg

Top.
PB240157.jpg

Front.
P2010250.jpg

Gut Plate:
P1180241.jpg

Helmet (BlueRealm):
P1310246.jpg

P1310244.jpg

Cod Piece/Beltpacks (Sigma-LS):
PA250108.jpg

Space Diaper, front view.

PA250107.jpg

Belt Packs.

Hey! It's all PINK! I thought we agreed on the Dayglo Orange with bright yellow secondary colors? Looks good Kelly! Keep it up.

LOL yeah right Tracy, why not just paint a target on the back of my helmet XD

It's actually coming out better than i thought... and i just started my size tester chest piece, but i only got as far as printing it lol. Hopefully I can build it tomarrow, it depends on what happens tonight at the Fantasy Fest Parade....

...I've never loved pink quite this much in my life o.o

You, ma'am, are a goddess -bows down- :p

Really good work so far, keep it up! :D

BlacRoseImmortal said:
Not that i have plans for.... I just couldnt resist BR helmet or Siggy's space diaper "]

Space diaper . :lol: :lol:
I laughed out loud on that one. Keep up th good work, I like the weathering.

Last edited by a moderator:
...Saved these pics for some reference... Hope you don't mind!

I keep adding detail to my stuff, just not quite to what i want yet but it's getting there. I really like the painting style of weathering you did.I'll have to use a similar one.

thanks.

wow, that looks brilliant! Did you end up using primer for the black shades, or did you go with my suggestion and use heavy washes?

Looks great Kelly, I'm just starting up now so I'll hopefully be here more often. I would have been on earlier this year but i had my vacation to the east coast and now school and work but I'm starting now. And to those of you wondering who I am, I'm Evan (a.k.a Binary Crystal). I'll see you around the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back