Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
can someone please make a game accurate high definition dmr pep file,i have seen some of the files already made but they dont look right to me. i would make it myself but i'm not good at modeling nor do i have the time to try. please pm me if anyone decides to make this

Item Name
Ghost Recon Future Soldier Gas Mask

Item Source
Ghost Recon Future Soldier video game

Reference Images
4513408312_f4dd591860_o.jpg

Additional Info
I want the mask to make it for airsoft games

Would some wonderful person be able to make a pep file for the following helmets?

Space Marine Mk III "Iron" Helmet (minus the light-attachment and dark angels symbol)
D347B20Space_Marine_Ravenwing_Head_B.jpg

Space Marine Mk V "Heresy" helmet
FW-MK5.jpg

I want to make some Astartes armour with inter-changeable parts, but I don't have any way to make these helmets.

@ GhostLeader-that is just a standard military helmet, you can buy that at an army surplus store, and you would have to model the other stuff. just trying to save you some work.

I would love it if there were some scale able armor Pep Files of Talgeese and Wing Gundam from Gundam wing, I would do a full mold of those bad boys!

260px-Oz-00ms-1-.gif

300px-XXXG-01W_Wing_Gundam.jpg

HD is all the better I prefer a prettier product over cutting corners any day!

Is it cool to just post a list of other ones I would like to do eventually, and I am sure others would like to do as well?

I have a request... Can someone make a pep friendly model or a pep file for,

Silver Knight

Item: Silver Knight Helmet.

Thank you

I was wondering if any make peps or even just 3d object files of Lazengan and Gurren Lagann armor from Tengan Toppa Gurren Lagann

I already have Helmet files but I need Torso arms legs and crotch armor other wise ill be running around naked anonymously

2.jpg

P6296930.jpg

Lazengann.jpg

gurren-lagann-revlotech.jpg

gurren1.gif

Revoltech+No.+50+Tengen+Toppa+Gurren-Lagann.jpg

I've started modeling them myself but if anyone chooses to help me with this it will be appreiciated
BTW there is no need to model the tail thing on the first 3 images.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back