Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nintendude - Any word from the creator of 'Batman Desert Storm' about releasing the files so someone can create the armor?

Can we get the ODST shins from Reach?

reach_1353757_Full.jpg

reach_1353756_Full.jpg

reach_1353810_Full.jpg

Screenshot-1.jpg

does anyone have or know where to get pep files for carters spine or just a halo spartan spine in general? or full boots that is a pdf file?

Security helmet

Item Name
Security Helmet

Item Source
This helmet is a armor permutation from Halo:Reach

Reference Picture
http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=...hqgGlu_HHBg&page=1&ndsp=12&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0

Aditional Info: I only want a file for the base of the helmet (no attatchments). My pepakura helmet scaling size is about 280mm high

Existing File Link
No existing file

PS.I really need this file and a pepakura file for this perticular helmet would be greatly appriciated.

If one of our talented modelers feel like doing something relatively easy, I've got a request:

I'm looking for a 3D model of a full face motorcycle helmet. It doesn't need to be perfect: just the general shape of a full face motorcycle helmet. Don't worry about all the little details around the visor, or the chin strap. I'm just looking for the general shape of a full face motorcycle helmet.

Thanks.

I have seen one there

If one of our talented modelers feel like doing something relatively easy, I've got a request:

I'm looking for a 3D model of a full face motorcycle helmet. It doesn't need to be perfect: just the general shape of a full face motorcycle helmet. Don't worry about all the little details around the visor, or the chin strap. I'm just looking for the general shape of a full face motorcycle helmet.

Thanks.

Does anyone have a full Brotherhood of Steel power armor file so I can build the entire suit? T46-D or T45-D would be preferred but T51-B is fine as well, PM me if anyone finds a full set or knows someone who has or has made the model because all I could find was unfinished pieces of the suits. Thanks guys!

EDIT: Found the suit, don't need it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back