Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah this is from the comics. Not the movie version. I haven't seen anyone do the extremis helmet before. The movie ones i already have.

I dont think you saw it but I posted a link to the helmet above your post its right there ^
I again accidental hit reply instead of reply with quote

does anyone have apurity seal model? it can be just regular stamp without the details in the center
or just wax stamp model
something like this
purity_seal_with_skull_by_renquist_von_reik-d3fzhnc.jpg

Item Name
Bioshock Rosie Big daddy Helmet

Item Source
Bioshock, Bioshock 2

Reference Images
4867a417d4af0ef7d56eb5be57590ea4.png

RosieConcept.jpg

Additional Info
all i want is the helmet shape and front porthole. NO DETAILS. i think it would be realy easy for one of you guys to do, and dont worry, i have no time limit so it can take as long as you want and or need! i would realy appreciate it if someone did this for me, becuase i dont have the stuff to do it on my own. thank you much!

Ghostbusters Proton pack would be a fun build.

Also any Covenant skulls out there? To be used as a detail prop probably held off hand?

Item Name

Lancelot Albion

Item Source

Code Geass

Reference Images

z-01z.jpg

Back View
lancelot-vs-bismarck.jpg

Additional Info

I just want to get a pepakura size of armour models to use as a costume and not the black body parts, just mainly the white, gold and red part of armour as i'm going to wear it with a black zentai suit, as i've been wanting to do this for quite a while and if anyone could help me, that would be really fantastic, thank you

i'm a 5ft 10-11 guy so if i could get models to scale at that size that would be really great thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back