Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
s4_09_wal_09.gif
I am modeling this right now. It will be posted on my website as "Vashta Nerada Helmet" when it is finished. I will post it on the RPF forums as well.

hello everyone i've been searching for halo 2 pistol all the links i find are dead i don't want a hd one i will settle for a low res one if you have one please send it to my email Atounnex@yahoo.com

Can anyone make these clone trooper helmets or does somebody know where I can find them.
Airborne Trooper
airborne_bg.jpg

Commander Barcara
SWBACCARA.png

Commander Neyo
SWNEYO.png

If anyone one can rip the armor files from the new warhammer 40k space marine game when it comes out I will turn them all into pep files and with the help of some people hopefully unfold them all. Help me Battle Brothers.
For The Emperor!

Hello Everyone ive just completed my Witch King Helmet and i have searched all the forums for the witch king armour and i couldn't find it i wonder if somebody can make it here are some pics
3161376847_ced9fce24f.jpg

IMAG0007.JPG

naamloosay.png
[/IMG]

if someone could do the Batman: Under The Red Hood helmet it would be awesome, I have lots and lots of reference pics and can get any needed since I own a copy of the DVD. If someone is willing to do it and wants the refrence pictures let me know, you don't have to unfold it if you don't want to, I can unfold.

Game-on, you would be my hero if you did ! I looked here and on the Epic Forum and couldn't find any files for it.

Sorry about the double post, it was an accident and I don't know how to delete the comment above.

Hey guys, pretty much my "request" is some Gears of War helmets. All I've been able to find is Anthony's helmet and Clay's helmet, and to be honest I don't really like Clay's helmet. I would however like the two other COG helmets, here:
2810d1259757205-necas-gears-war-series-5-1cogheads.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back