Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe THIS will save you?

That's a lil more advanced doom armor, but anyway it is still DOOMGUY :)
I've been wanting the DOOM armor too, just fibreglassed the helmet. I have no idea how to unfold a model like that though, does an unfolded version of this exist with each bit of armor? This model also has the visor in the helmet so i might like to remake it based on this model as well

I've been wanting the DOOM armor too, just fibreglassed the helmet. I have no idea how to unfold a model like that though, does an unfolded version of this exist with each bit of armor? This model also has the visor in the helmet so i might like to remake it based on this model as well

download link

Does anybody know anywhere i can get Bumble bee transformer Peps? I have a friend who wants me to make her kids' suit for halloween and the little cute nerd is obsessed with Bumble so i wanted to surprise His mom and him with the plans to build it. Any help would be appreciated.

@Coldevil123 You should find any pieces you need here http://www.4shared.com/dir/iLZI7Rb-/halo_reach_files.html#dir=57753902 and i do wish to stress, I DO NOT OWN OR DID NOT MAKE THIS FILE DATABASE!!! I apologize because i wish to give props to the person who put it together cause it is AWESOME!! \m/ >u< \m/ And i cant remember who put it together. Props to whoever did!!!

Item Name: Wunderwaffe DG-2 (Or Wunderwaffe DG-3 JZ either one is fine)
Item Source: CoD Nazi Zombies
Reference:
imgres

Hey guys, I was looking through all the halo reach pep files I could find. I have the 405th pep file pack but I can't seem to find a couple things. I am just looking for the grenadier helmet attachments. Not the one that jorge has, I have that one, but the others from multiplayer. I was going to just wing it but if there is already a pep file I'll just use that. Thanks for any help.

Is there anywhere i can find pepakura Skulls from the Halo games? I mean i have a bunch of plastic ones im taking to megacon but they are flimsy and id rather have skulls i can resin. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Just wondering if anyone would be willing to make me an obj file for the shoulder pads in the following image, please:

http://i54.tinypic.com/2hnuv4k.png

If possible, can whoever takes this request please make the size closer to the dimensions of the should pad on the male in the bottom right panel. Thanks guys~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back