Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark Void Jetpack

So iv'e been wondering if anyone would like to make the jetpack and helmet from dark void.I know most people hated the game but i sort of dig on it.I was hopeing to make props from it. But sadly my comp wont handle blender or milkshape anymore. So i was hopeing some one would make them really fast.

Like allways im more then willing to put money in to the work.In other words I'll pay for the work XD.

So here's some refence's of the jetpack. I tryed to get the best angles i could find.

dark-void-20090128111914325.jpg

img_1389_display.jpg

l.jpg

dark-void_jet-pack11.jpg

Also here is the two best shots of the helmet
helmet.png

3105cb5ad89b324bae515d6e6302474a.jpg

Ok so this is the best i can do.Agian all pay for these files to be made.I really hope some one will help me in this project.
Thank you
BioDelta

Been looking for some 3d models of a Gundam mobile suit carrier to turn into a papercraft

siegfried007.jpg

siegfried006.jpg

siegfried005.jpg

siegfried004.jpg

siegfried003.jpg

siegfried002.jpg

siegfried001.jpg

musai4.png

Musai-class Final Production Type Mobile Suit Carrier

I'm looking for a pepakura file of Edi's head from Mass Effect 3. I'm having trouble getting the right shape (it's surprisingly difficult) so I'm hoping someone will make it.

I'm looking for a pepakura of a gravity gun
this one ------>
gravity_gun.jpg

possibly weel defined,
and the armor and the sword of elsword Sword Knight
here the pick ------->
7180.Lord-Knight.png

thanks
and sorry for the work

Having done some searching, and not wanting to necro this thread, I thought it best to post in here to request a pep file for a helmet in the style of Agent Carolina from RvB. Appreciative to whomever does it, whenever it gets done, if it does at all. Thank you :)

Hi, Im just wondering if there is a pep file for Tactical/Patrol Chest Attachment from Halo Reach Armor...
TPAttachment.png

I dont need the hose piece and the "fish net" just the middle device...

Thanks in advance :D

Having done some searching, and not wanting to necro this thread, I thought it best to post in here to request a pep file for a helmet in the style of Agent Carolina from RvB. Appreciative to whomever does it, whenever it gets done, if it does at all. Thank you :)

The main problem is that the only person working on a Carolina version of the Rogue helmet has vanished a bit. Your only bet is to just find a rogue helmet you like most, and try your hand at modifying it to match her more. Good luck.

Hi, I have a challenge for someone with the skill in 3D modeling. Im not very good at it. but I was looking for someone who can get me the pepakura files for High Lord Darian Mograines Death Knight Armor (the blue one where he has dual wield swords). pictures is down the website if u scroll down. http://the-pain.net/2009/02/wow-patch-310-auf-dem-ptr.html if you are interested in doing this project please message me. THank you very much :)

The main problem is that the only person working on a Carolina version of the Rogue helmet has vanished a bit. Your only bet is to just find a rogue helmet you like most, and try your hand at modifying it to match her more. Good luck.

Argh, frustrating! Thanks for the heads-up, I'll see what I can do! :)

may sound random, but i would like to see a L85A2 or a SA80. (they look the same) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SA80 i love this rifle and i would love to make a life sized one to show off (obviously marked that it doesn't work) but also having it as realistic as possible. if possible, this would be amazing.

Daft punkhelmet files

Does anyone have the daft punk pepakura files?
The link on this thread does not work just redirects me to 405th home and andpage files online i cant download for some reason.
Need this asap so cant wait to hear from people
Thanks
RXAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back