halo 4

Reference Images

tracker2_zps66946406.jpg

tracker3_zps6c713563.jpg

Additional Info

needs to be med def only

Existing File Link

There is none

Ok I have tried to find this but with very little results, I know a few people are making the Venator armor but do you think I can find it.....NOPE. If any of you can find or make a Halo 4 Venator Armor Pepakura file I would love that and post pics of the WIP and of course put up the credits for who made the file.

Ok I have tried to find this but with very little results, I know a few people are making the Venator armor but do you think I can find it.....NOPE. If any of you can find or make a Halo 4 Venator Armor Pepakura file I would love that and post pics of the WIP and of course put up the credits for who made the file.

This is from another The Halo 4 Pepakura(Files within) thread: http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/34303-Halo-4-Pepakura-(Files-within)/page94
I have the Venator helmet unfolded if you guys want it. Here's the link: http://www.4shared.com/file/tM1h7z-U/Venator_Helm.html? Seiryuu modeled it.

Need help on making pepakura files. i have 3DS Max, Blender, Autodesk 123D, Pepakura Designer 3 and viewer. I have a 3D model of a Cylon from the new BSG series, I already found a head file that was unfolded so I can print that out. I tried doing the shoulder section and it just wont work. The files shows so many parts I know its not correct. Is there anyone that wants to help me unfold the cylon file from the head down? 1:1 scale ?
The head file I have is 1:1 when printed out, I need the rest of it done the same way. The head file was a download I found online. If anyone wants to help with making the cylon files please email me or pm me. This is a wish I want to come true because I will eventually fiberglass the paper to make a fiberglass statue.

Were the gears of war threads taken down? When clicking on the Gears links they take me to the home page.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Does anyone have Predator 2 armor files. Checked the Hunters lair, Rpf, Dented helmet, Google, nothing. I have the Bio,gauntlets,cannon, Just need thigh, shoulders and chest and back. Any help would be great. Thanks

Biggdaddy

hey need help i need to find some halo 4 forearms cause im finding it hard to find some that have both a left and right forearm, please help thanks

Item name

General Zod armor

Item source

Man of steel (2013)

Reference pictures

image_zpsb05eaec5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

image_zps8e68e28d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Additional info

It doesn't need to be hi-def but close but wouldn't you agree that would be sweet to wear into a convention

Existing file link

Non-existent

Heres the Halo 4 pep files I am looking for:

-Fotus arms
-Fotus legs
-Engineer torso front and back

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Has anyone done a Hi Def Mk 5 from Reach? I've looked through the database and so far haven't found what I'm looking for. If anyone could point me to a thread/link this veteran would appreciate it. Thanks.

-Seth

EDIT:

I was looking for a good Caboose pep helmet :p

I was wondering if someone can help me model a life size honda civic eg hood for 1994 honda civic hatchback im going to be practing carbon fiber building ive been doing pep and carbon work( pep and fiber glassing for 5 years ) for a little bit and im going to make a corbon fiber master cheif helm and ect if i can get help with this hood plz pm me asap

It smells like someone needs to hurry and crack H4 and release the assets... Though it's probably not going to happen at this point, if it hasn't already. I wish I could help but my modeling ain't that good.

Does anyone have a High Detail Halo 3 EVA helmet pep file? I seen someone modeled it and unfolded it but the link is dead.

Edit: Never mind, found it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back