Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
there are open edges and gaps because this was my first model I've ever made so i'm not very good + i'm only 12 years old

DylanMarx said:
Flood Infection Form

DylanMarx said:
Flood Infection Form.

DylanMarx said:
Flood Infection form.

DylanMarx said:
Big Daddy Rosie

DylanMarx said:
Emile from Halo Reach!

DylanMarx said:
Is anyone doing the BioShock 2 armor? If not, can someone please model it! I can Unfold and stuff.

DylanMarx said:
More Ref. pics:

DylanMarx said:
Someone model Big Daddy Rosie armor please!

DylanMarx said:
Oh, sorry I just noticed that. And can any body do Emile's big shoulder piece?

DylanMarx said:
Is anyone doing Emile's big shoulder?

You know asking over an over wont get it done any time sooner the files for bioshock are out there not on this site just google, no one has made emile so give it some time, the flood is out there there is a halo 2 model for that on halo maps so google that to

sorry if im hostile but not the way to go by getting stuff done around here

Last edited by a moderator:
Preston said:
I knowthat there have been many requests, but I would again like to throw my idea for a Gray Fox helmet.
CYBORG_NINJA_GRAY_FOX_wip_2_by_YASUJPN.jpg

couldnt you do some alterations to one or both of the army of two masks/helmets, dont look like it would be to difficult to change and convert. my opinion though. if you need the pep i have both if you want them.

I think the Grey Fox helmet has been done by someone on here I want to say Rundown might have been the one who did it but I could be mistaken. Right now I'm just trying to get a few more star wars guys done from Jedi Academy and KOTOR.

Nintendude said:
I think the Grey Fox helmet has been done by someone on here I want to say Rundown might have been the one who did it but I could be mistaken. Right now I'm just trying to get a few more star wars guys done from Jedi Academy and KOTOR.

Which/What from KOTOR?

Nintendude said:

i dont think rundown has posted a grey fox helm

Hi everybody hows it goin this is is my first post sry should be a get to know me post i will post it next love this site took me forever to get in this site but hi hows it goin ok lets get to my request hopefully i can do a request but i would really like to know does anybody have the halo reach kat helmet i like that helmet and i want to do a full body suit for halo reach release this fall i have a few builds dont have pics but will post soon

Kat_right21.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back