Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for these
starkillerpieces.jpg

I'm looking for these
starkillerpieces.jpg

I actually have the belt pieces and the leg holster buckle sculpted, molded and ready to cast I don't have the shoulder pauldron but you might want to look into wonderflex or sintra which is a plastic you can put in the oven heat and cut a template out for that and heatform it by hand, if you want the buckles and stuff just e-mail me.

It's not that i'm lazy, but i doubt anyone would scan a 161 pages.

So, here's my question(s)

Can anyone of you fine lads either link me or tell me where i can find the following helmets:

-CQC
-JFO
-GRUNGNIR
-OPERATOR

I'm going to help a couple of friends along with helmets. Should be a fun experience.

Hi guys, i've got some problems with pepakura saving... i try to save the prints on A1 sheets because the other sheets don't fit, but it don't want to save the project. the error is "FILE WRITE FAILED" What can I do?

Hi guys, i've got some problems with pepakura saving... i try to save the prints on A1 sheets because the other sheets don't fit, but it don't want to save the project. the error is "FILE WRITE FAILED" What can I do?
That size is huge! Unless you have access to a printer that can handle that kind of paper size, you should stick to A4 or Letter. If the pieces are too big, use the Join/Disjoin feature of Pep Designer.

Hi, first post here, but sure how i should ask but here goes nothing!

Item Source: Big daddy from Bioshock, with drill and injector.

Reference Images:
bioshock_big_daddy_costume_ebay.jpg

big-daddy-costume.JPG

6a00d834515f7269e20120a582692e970b-800wi.jpg

Additional Info: Im 5' 11" and 170-180lbs, im thin (not fat).
one question tho, would this be a good model to start with cuz it would be my first! thnks!

Item Name
JorgeTorso , Backpach HD

Item Source
Halo Reach

Reference Images
req.jpg

Additional Info
Ive pepped L3X Bl3RIV3RS Jorge chest 3 times and that neck hole/seal thingy was too small and can anyone make a HD backpack of his because rhinocks model is too LD and for the chest that addon must be a bit bigger.

Name- Kuwashii Visor, could also be called the head shot visor

From- Mass Effect 2

references-
4332342099_2937bc1cab_o.jpg
4318502444_60d8ec2032_o.jpg
Visor.png
mass-effect-2.jpg

Additional info-
Deadalus Thorn may have the 3d model unsure at this time, I can deal with it if the file isn't an obj. because i have a program that can convert

Did anyone ever unfold this for general pepping? Would be interested in getting my hands on the pep.

LOOKING TO BUY A HALO HELMET. PAYING WELL, PREFER GOOD QUALITY AND TIME AND EFFORT. If interested, please P.M. me. I'd like to negotiate a price around 60 dollars. Thanks for viewing, get at me.
Til next time,
Zookz.

LOOKING TO BUY A HALO HELMET. PAYING WELL, PREFER GOOD QUALITY AND TIME AND EFFORT. If interested, please P.M. me. I'd like to negotiate a price around 60 dollars. Thanks for viewing, get at me.
Til next time,
Zookz.

This is'nt the Classifieds section.

Just talking with someone in my clan about this and both of us would be interested in building one of these http://pcmedia.ign.com/pc/image/article/725/725454/battlefield-2142-20060814094506408-000.jpg

If anyone is interested in this I'd get you as many source pictures as you need
The chest and actual armor looks like it could be foam crafted but the helmet specifically is what I'd like (not quite sure how they see maybe a camera? Whatever I'll figure it out)

I'd much appreciate it and thanks!

i had a quick question. how long does it take to create a model in 3dS?
I have a quick response. It depends.

But on a more serious note, there are many variables. It depends on the difficulty of the geometry, the poly count, and the skill of the modeler. An easy model with a low poly count can take someone with a moderate modeling ability just one day. If you want an extremely accurate, high-definition model of a complex shape, you should even give an expert modeler days, if not weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back