Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone made either of these two attachments? (the main frontal attachment in the 1st pic and the attachment on the left with the large light on the 2nd.) Ive looked high and low for them but either have overlooked or they havent been made yet. :p
reach_7133840_Full.jpg

reach_7132411_Full.jpg
Somebody has built the "flashlight" but im pretty sure its a camera, because its called R.S. remote sensor package

hey Nintendude i was wondering if you have a full suit armor for iron man Mark 6 from head to toe?

and if its possible to have this made
ironman2.jpg

im still sort of new to all this and i dont know what im doing and i need help with making a right shoulder, shin, peices ect... mirror fo i can have a left and right...

You want Robo3687's Pep Files they are great and already scaled for somebody around 6 foot tall you can find them on therpf.com, someone on here has the neck seal pep file I don't remember who

i wonder do anyone have pepakura file of pilot the one someone sold on classifeild. I really soo bad want that. and um lich king since i found one but I couldnt resize it because someone putted pw on it so i cant resize it. and um Tron helmet and other power ranger color other than Green also Transformers? Thanks :)

thanks everyone for all of your helpInn just having trouble with the eyes like on how to illuminate them I'm trying to make an exact replica with all the moving parts (lol all moving parts)

any body play ratchet and clank: deadlocked there were some pretty sick helmets in that game plus I'm an old fan to the games (not all of them but none the less.) that would be great if somebody could do that for me.

hey do you think it might be possible for some one to make a pep file for the UA upgrade for the Commando helmet i want to add the UA visor pice, lol i really suck at explaining. the pice that looks like the beak of a baseball hat i'll get pics.

commando_ua_fc_i2x.jpg

i wonder do anyone have pepakura file of pilot the one someone sold on classifeild. I really soo bad want that. and um lich king since i found one but I couldnt resize it because someone putted pw on it so i cant resize it. and um Tron helmet and other power ranger color other than Green also Transformers? Thanks :)

Someone made a model, which is being unfolded, and id say its pretty detailed.

i posted here before but no reply has anyone got a sliced file for a asweeny todd razor or could they make one it whould be easy enough but i dont wanna muck it up gunna make it from metal so i want to get it right

I know there are people working on the CQC helmet, and I'm wondering if anyone has the 3d file and I can do the unfold myself. i've asked torsoboy but have not gotten any replies back from him. If anyone else has this file let me know. Thanks!

Guy's I've contacted the person that did the Batman Desert Storm Armor it's not going to look HD like how you see in some of the pictures of what he has if you go to the picture that has the numbers of how many pols and the fps and look at the 3d model on the far right that's what it looks like. Waiting to hear back from the modeller now.

@Nintendude, any word from the artist?

I'm new here but i cant seem to find any of the "utility" pieces from Reach. If someone could point me in the right direction for those it would be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back