Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone come across the Anniversary edition of the Halo MK V?

halo-anniversary-sideshow-master-chief-premium-format-statue.jpg

Was talking to a buddy about it and it just hit me that I had not seen anything in that style yet.

Also, (might be a bit soon, but I'll ask anyway) is anyone taking a crack at the newer armors from the last DLC pack in Halo 4? The one with MK V, ODST and perfect?

Halo-4-Champions-Bundle.png

Has anyone come across the Anniversary edition of the Halo MK V?

Also, (might be a bit soon, but I'll ask anyway) is anyone taking a crack at the newer armors from the last DLC pack in Halo 4? The one with MK V, ODST and perfect?

Halo-4-Champions-Bundle.png

Look at the Official Halo 4 Pepakura thread. They already have the Prefect armor done and unfolded. The ODST is almost done to.

There was someone who made a high detail version of the Halo: CE Mark V and called it the anniversary version, but it looks nothing like the Anniversary version. So no, no one has modeled or unfolded the anniversary armor yet. The guys over in the Halo 4 Pepakura thread are working on the Halo 4 version of the Mark V. The Halo 4 version looks a lot like the Halo: Anniversary one so I would use the Halo 4 Mark V files once they come out.

Look at the Official Halo 4 Pepakura thread. They already have the Prefect armor done and unfolded. The ODST is almost done to.

There was someone who made a high detail version of the Halo: CE Mark V and called it the anniversary version, but it looks nothing like the Anniversary version. So no, no one has modeled or unfolded the anniversary armor yet. The guys over in the Halo 4 Pepakura thread are working on the Halo 4 version of the Mark V. The Halo 4 version looks a lot like the Halo: Anniversary one so I would use the Halo 4 Mark V files once they come out.

Ah, I must have browsed right past those two in the database.

Thanks for the heads up!

D3z8a.jpg

I've got the H4 Scout helmet and shoulders in pep, but I need the rest of the set-- is anybody working on it/is there anybody willing to? I've seen several people looking for it, but the files haven't been made. The helmet and shoulders are in the database, but the chest is missing.

I'm also looking for the Contour legs/forearms.

Does anyone have Xtreme Tactics 101"s Legacy Effects Tarkov ODST chest piece pep file?

Here is a image of it I found:

Untitled-2.jpg

sorry guys but this is driving me bonkers...
n3lw.jpg

WHAT BOOTS ARE THESE?! ive seen them on most of the generic armour pics when you look at H4 armour sets. and no matter what wiki/site/database i look through, i cant find the name or a file of em. can anyone help? no rush :)

-snip-

WHAT BOOTS ARE THESE?! ive seen them on most of the generic armour pics when you look at H4 armour sets. and no matter what wiki/site/database i look through, i cant find the name or a file of em. can anyone help? no rush :)

Those are the Recruit boots.

ok im new here and im interested in a pepakura design but this thread is huge, can anyone tell me if theres a Tekkaman blade healm pepakura? or something about tekkaman?

Firstly everyone on this site is Awesome especially the file makers and unfolders.
Making these crazy great looking pieces allows anyone to build a costume.
I know there would be no way I could do such a good job.

I'm planning on starting to build a custom Halo 4 suit, and I have been able to get all the files I need except for one:

The Outer-plating Legs.

If anyone knows if they have been made or wants to try to make them, I would be in your debt.

Firstly everyone on this site is Awesome especially the file makers and unfolders.
Making these crazy great looking pieces allows anyone to build a costume.
I know there would be no way I could do such a good job.

I'm planning on starting to build a custom Halo 4 suit, and I have been able to get all the files I need except for one:

The Outer-plating Legs.

If anyone knows if they have been made or wants to try to make them, I would be in your debt.

They're on the way.

Hello there I was wondering if someone can make a pepakura file for the gauntlet from the game Onimusha Warlords. Well not just for me but if there are others who would want to use the file when its made go for it. I am not a selfish jerk.

I'd like to request the Tracker chest, ODST legs (Thighs/knees/shins/boots), Mk V shoulders, CIO shoulders, and the Outer plated forearms.
Since foam seems to be the best I've seen for results, I'd like them to be fitted for foam. I did see that someone was working on the dlc skins, so I figure ODST should be do-able.

I have just finished my Locus helmet and would potentially like to build my character in full. Thanks in advance.

:image:

Those are the Recruit boots.

ok sweet. if no one has done these, may i please request a pep for them. atm im using the XG89 narrow, but the recruit boots would be much better :D

This may seem like an odd request, but I'm sure there are folks out there who would like to try a Gears of War build, but who don't have the guns to pull off the look.

By guns, I don't mean guns. I mean the beefy slabs of meat that most Gears chacters are using for arms.

I'm not sure how difficult it would be to model and unfold a set of HD upper or lower arms, but it would be a godsend for those who would like to give the Gears look a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back