Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're going to have to be a little more specific about which pieces you want, I'm afraid. I can help, but only if you tell me which parts you want.

Did not even think about opening up my character! Sorry.

So this is what I have:
Helm: Pathfinder CORE
Torso: Venator RPTR
Left Shoulder: Rogue RCUS
Right Shoulder: Rogue RCUS
Forearms: GV-09 Locking FRST
Legs: RG-63 Counter FRST
Visor: Tracker
Weapon: Binary Rifle

Thank you for helping me!

Did not even think about opening up my character! Sorry.

So this is what I have:
Helm: Pathfinder CORE
Torso: Venator RPTR
Left Shoulder: Rogue RCUS
Right Shoulder: Rogue RCUS
Forearms: GV-09 Locking FRST
Legs: RG-63 Counter FRST
Visor: Tracker
Weapon: Binary Rifle

Thank you for helping me!

Most of the files you're looking for already exist on the 405th. Use the Search function to try and find them, and try to avoid using skin/visor variants - that's something that comes with painting, and not when you build the Pepakura file.

Most of the files you're looking for already exist on the 405th. Use the Search function to try and find them, and try to avoid using skin/visor variants - that's something that comes with painting, and not when you build the Pepakura file.

I will try doing that. Thanks!

Item Name
Dr. Doom Mask and Armor

Item Source

Dr. Doom of Marvel

Reference Images
Dr_Doom_Medevil_Armor_2_by_Shinobitron.jpg

Additional Info
I know I got two requests in now. I would prefer the Emperor Gandohar, but this one is one I really want to do. Mainly because I'm very good at Chainmail, and I can incorporate that into this costume. I've already tried to download pepakura for this costume and now I have some program called outfox.tv infecting my computer, so i have stopped trying to find my pepakura about google.

Existing File Link

Turbo, this is just Japanese Lamellar Armor.

%D1%84%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%BE-426.jpg

There are TONS of tutorials on how to do this online. You are probably not going to be able to papercraft it.. you would have to cut out cardboard, leather, or use real metal plates. It is very easy to do. Just google it.

So I found some of these, but nothing out there on the Venator armor that I have seen thus far. I will keep looking.

So I found some of these, but nothing out there on the Venator armor that I have seen thus far. I will keep looking.

If you can't find them, don't worry. Files will eventually be made, and while you're waiting you can be working on the files you do have.

Item Name
Turian Talon Armor

Item Source
Mass Effect 3

Reference Images
pum-turian-talon-for-me3-omega-dlc.jpg

Additional Info
Request mesh and texture, or .pcc file to convert and unfold. Many thanks!

Existing File Link

Looking for pep file for Turian Talon armor from Mass Effect 3. Unfolded is fine, I would be happy to unfold it for everyone. Many thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back