3d Metroid Prime Samus Aran File

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phoenix_92 said:
I found this 3D file of Samus Aran from Metroid Prime on nintendopapercraft's forums but I cant use it, It's a file type I've never heard of. Could someone possibly convert it to a PDO file or anything else that would work with Pepakura designer? Thanks.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=8f2f0de...2db6fb9a8902bda
Sorry but this is not a 3D file. TGA or TARGA file format is a graphics file similar to BMP file format. You can view it using Photoshop or other similar applications. Here's what the file looks like:

bodySP.jpg

As you can see, this is more like a texture file for an elusive 3D Samus body armor file.

Last edited by a moderator:
crap... well, that guy must have thought it was a 3D file too. Oh well.

EDIT: There's alot of people who think I'm weird because I'm wanting to make a Samus costume & I'm a guy, but it's not 4 me.

Phoenix_92 said:
crap... well, that guy must have thought it was a 3D file too. Oh well.

EDIT: There's alot of people who think I'm weird because I'm wanting to make a Samus costume & I'm a guy, but it's not 4 me.

why would it be weird? its a cool looking suit.

People say it's "cross dressing" but I'm trying to work on a guy version of the suit, if I can figure out blender. Oh, I found out that file was the texture, this is the 3D file, or at least it's supposed to be. Can someone convert it to a Pepakura Designer compatable file, please? Thanks.

http://www.mediafire.com/?mjftdg50mnq

^^^^ its ok we all make mistakes and thats just one more reson we start u new guys in the noob forum :lol:

Phoenix_92 said:
People say it's "cross dressing" but I'm trying to work on a guy version of the suit, if I can figure out blender. Oh, I found out that file was the texture, this is the 3D file, or at least it's supposed to be. Can someone convert it to a Pepakura Designer compatable file, please? Thanks.

http://www.mediafire.com/?mjftdg50mnq

There are female Spartans... they aren't cross dressing.

Eh Samus's suit doesn't count as crossdressing. It's not a very feminine suit anyway, and Samus kicks enough ass to hang with the boys.

Far as a 3d model, I don't know. I might know someone who could help though, I'll get a hold of him and let you know. :D

Technically Samus is wearing a modified version of Chozo battle armor so there has to be some kind of guy version for the Chozos anyway. Personally, I would go for Feddie soldier armor and have a pretty lady wear the Varia suit.

Sigma-LS said:
Technically Samus is wearing a modified version of Chozo battle armor so there has to be some kind of guy version for the Chozos anyway. Personally, I would go for Feddie soldier armor and have a pretty lady wear the Varia suit.
I'm not going to wear the real samus suit, I'm making that for a girl. The one I'm going to wear is a modified version i planned out that's more of a guy shape, has saw blade-looking shoulders, & a bunch of other stuff. It just would be alot easier to make with a 3D samus file I could edit.

Hellbringer17 said:
I posted that file on nintendopapercraft. I will try to get it in a different file type for you. WHen i do, I'll post it here.
Thanks, I didn't know it was you who posted it.

Hmm... Varia suit. Personally, I like the Light Suit or the Phazon Suit better, but that's probably just me. As if I'd wear Samus armor anyways, I'm a guy and I can't fold myself into a ball 1m wide. My girlfriend might be able to manage it, lol

I would like to make a Varia suit one of these days.
But it'd be cooler to have a live action Master Chief VS. Samus video. M I RITE?

RadioactiV777 said:
I would like to make a Varia suit one of these days.
But it'd be cooler to have a live action Master Chief VS. Samus video. M I RITE?

Yeah, but right now, we've got only Haloid on Youtube... godly as that kind of 3d animation is, it's not live action. Go watch it.

Hellbringer17 said:
I posted that file on nintendopapercraft. I will try to get it in a different file type for you. WHen i do, I'll post it here.
god this world is so small

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back