Fan Film - Operation Chastity - 405Th Related Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another bump. Another day. lol. I vote that there be another quick post of epic AWESOMENESS including a small, short, teaser video. First of all, I wanna see it. Second of all, it will keep the thread alive, thirdly, it will add enthusiasm and support from all of us lowly people of lesser projects, fourthly, I wanna see it, and fifthly, you all wanna see it too. :)

Keep rockin'.

Hey guys - sorry for the quiet. We are very hard at work and I have had so much to be getting on with (especially having to get ready for PAX) so unfortunately we've been a little sparse on updates.

What I can tell you all is that stuff is moving along brilliantly and we will hopefully have something awesome to show you some time soon. In the mean time, keep your eyes on Facebook and the Twitter! When we get our major updates I'll be sure to bump this baby up!

I'm pretty sure after 133 pages of information, and mass enthusiasm, asking if there is any more news wouldn't be considered reviving this as a zombie thread correct? :)

*Cough cough* Wonder what's going on over here on this side of the forum...... *Meanders aimlessly...*

*whistles while walking through this thread...* I agree with Roodkill. Just saying...

*Cough cough* Wonder what's going on over here on this side of the forum...... *Meanders aimlessly...*

*whistles while walking through this thread...* I agree with Roodkill. Just saying...

Haha . I am curious though .....what ever happened too this project?

well i got word from the dictoir of son's of battlefield that they were shut down by Micosoft so i guess that about sums it up.

well i got word from the dictoir of son's of battlefield that they were shut down by Micosoft so i guess that about sums it up.

Seriously?? That sucks! It's sad to see a awesome fan project like this be shut down......so much for higher budget fan films....

By the way foxleader - You have 343 posts......*GASP* Is it a sign!?!?!?!?

343posts_zpse44f4cfc.jpg

I am sorry but that's not the case. I know the director of OC and that did not happen and please get your facts straight before posting anything that is false

Also microsoft has not shut down any halo related fan-films in fact they do enjoy seeing what the fans come up with

like i siad before they got shut down. end of it. plus who has 17.5k on them, if you do buy their hog fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back