Fan Film - Operation Chastity - 405Th Related Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shad0wJ0ker said:
wow, cool insignia. I hope your movie is awesome. :D
Are you going to have ODST soldiers in the movie?? o_O

No ODSTs this time around, sadly. The story does detail a previous, failed ODST drop into the region however - so maybe space for a prequel if it works out? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Peter Cooper said:
As an aside, a name change has been proposed - instead of Operation Chastity, another option is No Quarter. Thoughts, everyone?

Hey Pete, good to see this project is still moving along.

Personally, "Chastity" reminds me more of a novel by Jane Austin than a Halo film. :)

Great concept art too!

Russ

No ODSTs this time around, sadly. The story does detail a previous, failed ODST drop into the region however - so maybe space for a prequel if it works out?
any how sadly there are no ODST :( but marines still kick butt!! :lol:
this might sound stupid.. but what weapons do you plan to have in the movie?

Shad0wJ0ker said:
any how sadly there are no ODST :( but marines still kick butt!! :lol:
this might sound stupid.. but what weapons do you plan to have in the movie?

The current list are:

MA5Cs
BR55s
M6Gs
M41 SSR
SRS99D
M7/caseless

All will be done to "full" scale as opposed to scaled down. So we're going to have a sniper rifle that is 6'2" long. Fun! The ARs and BRs will be fitted with gas parts for "live fire" simulation in the big battle sequences. Covenant weapons, we're currently unsure of.

Big news - the Warthog is under way!

Images sent from the builders arrived today. A full update with text will be available at http://www.propsstudios.co.uk/warthog/ soon! Enjoy!

Buildup002med.jpg

Buildup001med.jpg

Buildup003med.jpg

Buildup004med.jpg

Buildup005med.jpg

Awesome! I can't wait for some updates. You should bring it to Jersey so you can drive it across our sand dunes.

RedTogusa said:
You should bring it to Jersey so you can drive it across our sand dunes.

Shipping might be a bit expensive as it's in the UK. ;)

Would be fun though. So Pete, when are you starting the full size APC? :D

Are you guys planning on a fiberglass body shell, or sheet steel/AL?

Russ

Rook said:
Shipping might be a bit expensive as it's in the UK. ;)

Would be fun though. So Pete, when are you starting the full size APC? :D

Are you guys planning on a fiberglass body shell, or sheet steel/AL?

Russ

Fibreglass. :) Lighter, and easier to replace.

OMG :eek: .... awesome update. cant wait to see when its done. :)
This pics are the APC warthog right?? Do you know what extra stuff there going to put in it? :D

YES!!! Any chance there will be public blueprints? I've always wanted the specs of the warthog, but they dont seem to exist. Its good to see acurate versions of the warthog being made! I know there's only a few of them around so far. Sweet stuff. Cant wait to see more!

Balthezar Arith said:
YES!!! Any chance there will be public blueprints? I've always wanted the specs of the warthog, but they dont seem to exist. Its good to see acurate versions of the warthog being made! I know there's only a few of them around so far. Sweet stuff. Cant wait to see more!

The likelihood of released plans is low due to it being a ground-up build. The plans would also vary depending on base vehicle model. :\

Easy now! It won't be for a while yet!

Having had a meeting with a very talented sculptor last night, progress can now be made on Marine costumes, Covenant creature costumes and lots more besides! As things progress we will keep you updated with images.

New Warthog images due in next week! Apparently the seats have been fitted now and the steering column has been lowered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back