Fan Film - Operation Chastity - 405Th Related Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
iSUPERNOOB said:
question: how has ed not yet been promoted yet?

Master Cheeze said:
Need 100 posts me thinks. I only have 25. Not sure how it works on here. lol

Well you guys should be Elite already :D

BTW

I havent seen a lot of Elites in the forums.

The only ones I can think of right now are Lee and JediStumpy

Last edited by a moderator:
Pete and the whole crew of Operation Chastity let my just say, you have inspired me to make my own Halo Fanfilm! I am really really looking forward to OC! Keep up the good work!!!

Your 13 you don't know amazing. Remember it isn't about graphics but the story and how the actors "act the scenes" otherwise it would be like an avatar with middle school drama kids acting in it.

SPARTAN-089 said:
Your 13 you don't know amazing. Remember it isn't about graphics but the story and how the actors "act the scenes" otherwise it would be like an avatar with middle school drama kids acting in it.

Hey now, be nice. Maybe his view of "amazing" is exactly that? Amazing graphics, etc?

Anyways, regardless, I have extremely high hopes for this project. XD

SPARTAN-089 said:

No need to be a jerk buddy this is a friendly forum and I'm sure everyone wants to keep it that way,

Anyways Pete look forward to seeing the film I'm sure it will be AMAZING!

FROCKLIFFE said:
No need to be a jerk buddy this is a friendly forum and I'm sure everyone wants to keep it that way,

Anyways Pete look forward to seeing the film I'm sure it will be AMAZING!

^^ agree, i love this project.

rock-on!

Wow, never really was interested in checking out this topic until now, so I quickly scanned through it. WOW........?! You guys are amazing prop makers/builders! Keep up the great work, and I cant wait to see this film come into action! :)

I not saying that the graphic are the most important thing, but they are important. Story is my main concern, then acting ,then graphics. In that order, but the graphics are the only thing we have to give criticism on and I say that the graphic are amazing. Also you don't want good actors with a middle school play's costumes. I've been playing Halo for almost a decade and story has ALWAYS been first. I know you were talking to Dr. Krispy, but don't thing you know his point of view because of one post that sounded like a joke.

Thanks for the support, gents! I actually had a series of meetings yesterday about the teaser trailer, and it's going to be incredibly exciting! Tight deadlines, but there is so much potential in the team around us. Roll on May!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back