Fan Film - Operation Chastity - 405Th Related Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buildupc002med.jpg

link4044 said:
im guessing your going to keep it a right hand drive then?

Yes. For all the effort, cost and annoyance that making it left hand drive would be, it simply isn't worth it.

Last edited by a moderator:
i just noticed something, that landrover is right hand drive (the sane british way of driving) but the hog is left hand drive (like our loveable colonial friends) were you thinking of swapping the drive over? or making do as it is?

It's been a running theme, the wheel side issue. It's staying as is. It would cost too much in time, effort and money to do. I am certain that in 2553, somewhere in the world, there are right-hand drive Warthogs.

Peter Cooper said:
It's been a running theme, the wheel side issue. It's staying as is. It would cost too much in time, effort and money to do. I am certain that in 2553, somewhere in the world, there are right-hand drive Warthogs.

nope thats where you are wrong... in the future all good cars are made in America... see its opposite of what goes on today, thats why its the future. :cool:

DreadMullet said:
nope thats where you are wrong... in the future all good cars are made in America... see its opposite of what goes on today, thats why its the future. :cool:

so all the worst cars will be german, and the french will refuse to surrender? and british people wont get irony or sarcasm?! what kind of crazy mixed up world is this we are talking about!??

No world I wish to be a part of!

Seriously, though. I don't think people understand just how hard it is to find a Left-hand drive LR110 in the UK. Switching the steering side is a really unreasonable request yet everyone seems to ask for it to happen, or if it will happen. :\

Peter Cooper said:
No world I wish to be a part of!

Seriously, though. I don't think people understand just how hard it is to find a Left-hand drive LR110 in the UK. Switching the steering side is a really unreasonable request yet everyone seems to ask for it to happen, or if it will happen. :\
well man its your project, do it how you want to do it

SpartanG said:
true, the mechanics of swapping them over are pretty rough, still the frame is looking good!

switching it isnt worth it... you "blokes" over there probably would be confused when it comes to left hand drives and would crash into things.

as long as the rest of the Hog is good the side the steering wheel is on doesnt matter.

DreadMullet said:
switching it isnt worth it... you "blokes" over there probably would be confused when it comes to left hand drives and would crash into things.

as long as the rest of the Hog is good the side the steering wheel is on doesnt matter.

surely its not that hard, back and forth with the left thumb stick, directions with the right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back