Valkyrie Tattoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

a1200

Anyone got any good ones? I liked the ones in the Max Payne movie but there are no stills of them I could find.

a1200 said:
Anyone got any good ones? I liked the ones in the Max Payne movie but there are no stills of them I could find.
Dunno if it'd help your search, but the drug in max payne is Valkyr.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spartan117x said:
Dunno if it'd help your search, but the drug in max payne is Valkyr.
I think he's right cuz im pretty sure a valkyrie is a motorcycle.i have a toy of one :DF6 to be exact.

I know the drug is Valkyr, but the tatoos they had were of Valkyrie wings, Valkyries bring worthy fallen warriors from the battlefield to Valhalla to train with the AEsir to fight again at the final battle of Ragnarok

PS- Please dont flame me with radical Christian beleifs, i dont call you wrong

a1200 said:
I know the drug is Valkyr, but the tatoos they had were of Valkyrie wings, Valkyries bring worthy fallen warriors from the battlefield to Valhalla to train with the AEsir to fight again at the final battle of Ragnarok
PS- Please dont flame me with radical Christian beleifs, i dont call you wrong

Ahh yes. I have a couple norse symbols for tattoos. Its not bein a radical christian. I infact believe in the norse religion.

I dream of Valkyries taking me when I die.

Heres one of my tats. Its called a Valknut, or "knot of the slain".

picturewf0.jpg

Yes, I was concidering a valknut and a fylfot as well, im an Asatruer

And by radical Christian i mean ive been verbally attacked for being polytheistic before

Oh so you really did want the norse stuff. My bad. I only saw the max payne movie once, was dissapointed by it and forgot what the tattoos looked like. But you clearly know that most of the max payne stuff is based off nordic stuff. club ragnarok, valkyr, others etc. (and not being sarcastic or mean)

once again, sorry lol. do show us what you end up deciding on.

a1200 said:
Yes, I was concidering a valknut and a fylfot as well, im an Asatruer
And by radical Christian i mean ive been verbally attacked for being polytheistic before

One thing I found in my search for the meaning of the Valknut, is that its very dangerous to have as a tattoo. I read in a book that whoever has it "embedded" (tattooed) in their skin will have a terrible death. I havent had any problems yet so I think its one of the normal scare tactics.

And becareful of what fylfot design you go with, people might think of it as a swaztika. Hell, even my valknut is seen as a nazi symbol by some people.

Try going in old Norse history books, you may be able to find some kind of sketch or something. If not, try an intarweb search in norse-themed websites.....

Wow, that's the second Asatru follower on 405th...that I know of, anyway.

Have you tried looking through DeviantArt tattoo design section? There are some pretty good tattoo artists there, you might get lucky.

Odessa-086 said:
Wow, that's the second Asatru follower on 405th...that I know of, anyway.

Have you tried looking through DeviantArt tattoo design section? There are some pretty good tattoo artists there, you might get lucky.

Iam guessin me and A1200? There really isnt that many people that are into the Asatru beliefs.

I never thought of deviant art. Alot of people there have awesome skills with a pencil!

Actually, that makes 3 people then. I was thinking of Spartan 161.
You really should browse through DA, I've seen some great tattoo designs on there.

First off thanks for all the help guys, I had a feeling the 405th would be more understanding with this

Spartan117x said:
Oh so you really did want the norse stuff. My bad. I only saw the max payne movie once, was dissapointed by it and forgot what the tattoos looked like. But you clearly know that most of the max payne stuff is based off nordic stuff. club ragnarok, valkyr, others etc. (and not being sarcastic or mean)

once again, sorry lol. do show us what you end up deciding on.
Yeh thats why I like the game so much, and when I decide ill try to post it

Spartan857 said:
One thing I found in my search for the meaning of the Valknut, is that its very dangerous to have as a tattoo. I read in a book that whoever has it "embedded" (tattooed) in their skin will have a terrible death. I havent had any problems yet so I think its one of the normal scare tactics.

And becareful of what fylfot design you go with, people might think of it as a swaztika. Hell, even my valknut is seen as a nazi symbol by some people.

Yeah those are old myths about the tattoos, pretty interesting. The swaztika thing was the only pary i was worrying about hehe, espicially with me coming from Bayern

AF2OOXL said:
go with the wings on the back of that mexican guy... those weer shweet

I liked those alot too, thats what i tried to find pictures of

a1200 said:
First off thanks for all the help guys, I had a feeling the 405th would be more understanding with this
Yeh thats why I like the game so much, and when I decide ill try to post it
Yeah those are old myths about the tattoos, pretty interesting. The swaztika thing was the only pary i was worrying about hehe, espicially with me coming from Bayern
I liked those alot too, thats what i tried to find pictures of

well then let me see if i can find any

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3864105984/tt0467197

just a pic of they guy with some tatage goin on

here
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0467197/videogallery
the wings appear breifely in the trailers along with some other nordic stuff

a1200 said:
sweet man thanks

Just curious lol at 16, when do you plan on getting a tattoo..

but go to a local tattoo shop and they might be able to hook you up with some designs.

Thanks man, someone actually emailed me that same web page, I still havent got inked though because how expensive it is haha. The best local place wants 50 sum dollars for a tat the size of a mcdonalds medium cup cap thing. Only item near the size I could think of. I know someone who tatoos illegally but thats way to dangerous. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back