Slush Casting

Status
Not open for further replies.

godsarmor

i wasn banned for like 5 hours it was horrifying not being able to come to the 405th i was banned because i told them to ban meso i can make a new account

anyways the burning question im dying to ask is can i use smooth cast 300 and use the slush cast method to harden my peped shin since i used ELMER GLUE or can i just resin it without my pep falling aprt and if i can slush cast to harden my pep how do i do it

godsarmor said:
i wasn banned for like 5 hours it was horrifying not being able to come to the 405th i was banned because i told them to ban meso i can make a new account
anyways the burning question im dying to ask is can i use smooth cast 300 and use the slush cast method to harden my peped shin since i used ELMER GLUE or can i just resin it without my pep falling aprt and if i can slush cast to harden my pep how do i do it

You might want to use some punctuation. That $#!T is HARD to read. Ooh and what do we care that you got banned?

Best regards,
Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
You can resin when you use Elmer's. I've done it before and will do it again this week with my shins. As for slush casting, yes you can. A couple folks have done it.

I got banned for about 2 hours once and it sucked! I think it was my connection or the site or something cause I didnt do anything wrong

I havent been banned. Dont wanna be either. I love this site! And the people!...........except for some......

Slush casting with elmers will work as Tlither said.

i got banned for 2 weeks. arguing with a mod does not pay off.
i went to log in and saw this
lololololololol.jpg

i busted out laughing.

but in the end it was my most productive 2 weeks since i joined this site... i should argue more often.

p.s. kids getting banned is a bad thing, respect your mods and fellow members.

How to get off topic...

You should put a coat of fiberglass resin outside your model. It will prevent SC300 dripping from every single hole in the paper.

Honestly, I don't know the first thing about slush casting (I'm far from being at the point of being able to mold/cast any part of my Mk VI armour, lol) but shouldn't this have been posted in the "Molded Armor Discussion" sub-forum in the "Creation Discussion" forum on the main page instead of the "General Discussion" forum? Given the nature of the topic here, I mean o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back