Fallout Armor Pep Files + References

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigma LS

Sr Member
Moved All References and Sorted By Armor to OP Post. Awesome references contributed by Spartan 051, smilie, Stig, Esy, and a couple other folks. Will get the new pep files posted here as well as soon as we get them rehosted. Great work by everyone! Thanks again to Esy and Smilie and Vamp for the Enclave files and 1ManBattalion for the unfold of my T-51b. This is quickly becoming a great resource and half the fun is in the discussion and seeing people build these beauties. I'll try to keep updating this post as often as I can.

Pep Models

T51b pep file pack Sigma Model/Esy Model, 1ManBattalion Unfold, Belakor Model/Unfold

T-51b A4 files by Belakor

T-51b Letter files by Belakor

T-51b unfinished files by Belakor

T-4x files by Belakor

Original T-45d armour files by Belakor

T-45d helmet Letter version by Belakor

T-45d helmet A4 version by Belakor

Chinese Stealth Suit files by Belakor

Combat armour A4 files by Belakor

Combat armour letter files by Belakor

Hellfire armour files (Not unfolded) by Belakor

Enclave armour files (Not unfolded) by Belakor

References

Order: T51b, T46d, MkII, Tesla, Advanced

Click images for full size versions

T-51b

RAR picture pack

T-46d

Enclave Advanced Power Armor Mk II

Enclave Tesla Power Armor

Advanced Power Armor Mk I

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice guy's! Just wondering.. Can anyone help me with some reference for the Telsa / Encalve power helm?

I started a scratch build of it the other day.. But it look's terrible atm.. Seeing as I only had one reference pic of the front..

dsc03271nf1.jpg

Im also aware that some fallout fanboy is going to kill me for making this.. But hey.. I personally like the helmet.. Not my build though.. Lol.

I have some pics, but most of them are already posted.I just want to say, that if you are going for the original look, do not take reference from the fallout 3 T-51b helm, It differs from the 1&2 one.
Smilie, i'll post pics as soon as I can

JustMe

EDIT: sorry smilie, can't.All fallout 3 saves have disappeared.I dunno why.Sorry.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(just me(no one else) @ Jan 3 2009, 05:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I have some pics, but most of them are already posted.I just want to say, that if you are going for the original look, do not take reference from the fallout 3 T-51b helm, It differs from the 1&2 one.

JustMe

EDIT: sorry smilie, can't.All fallout 3 saves have disappeared.I dunno why.Sorry.</div>

No problem! Thank's anywho :)

smilie120 said:
:eek: AWESOME! Thanks! Im gonna make some bluey's outta this and start again. Btw.. Wheredja get the file?

rip fallout 3 data files :D :lol: :cool:

Esy said:
rip fallout 3 data files :D :lol: :cool:

Well.. You know whats going to happen now right?.. "I CAN HAZ TELSA HELMIT?" Lol? But thanks for the ref's Il post the blueprints when im done.

smilie120 said:
Well.. You know whats going to happen now right?.. "I CAN HAZ TELSA HELMIT?" Lol? But thanks for the ref's Il post the blueprints when im done.

When you weed anything just pm me ;]

I planing make it as pep model inn looooong future :]]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(just me(no one else) @ Jan 3 2009, 11:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I have some pics, but most of them are already posted.I just want to say, that if you are going for the original look, do not take reference from the fallout 3 T-51b helm, It differs from the 1&2 one.

JustMe

EDIT: sorry smilie, can't.All fallout 3 saves have disappeared.I dunno why.Sorry.</div>

Well the pep model is the fallout 3 one but I'm going to do the detailing on it like the old one. I know the back of the helm differs a lot (and the visor is more squinted looking and it has 2 targeting mounts instead of 1) but I like it pretty well. As far as the brow vents, tubes, decals, colors and other goodies, going to be all old school or as close as I can get it.

BTW- did you guys know they made a sweet lifesize T-4x statue series for the game release. Think 1k statue, 2k molding, casting and finishing materials. Then many sets of T-4x armor for your own squad. Considering all the large curves of the body though, vac formed would probably be the best way to make certain parts

Spartan117x said:
2819569140_3aee59927d.jpg

edit: not my pic. although I did see one.

if you wait few months you got this in pepakura :]]]

butl all need time ;]

The Stig said:
We already have this in Pepakura.

This is true there is a pepakura model out there. However, I needs some refinement. Now before you whip out your mini nuke launchers and blow me away like a feral ghoul let me explain. The gentlemen who made the pep from 3D imagine in this thread did a great job in starting on this. Problem is that it is really difficult to assemble and it needs to be simplified and refined.

That being said I'm still a n00b on the 3D designing and pepakura unfolding so if I really don't like it I can do it myself, but I suck at it right now. In short if someone wants to work on a 3D file and/or pepakura layout to simplify it or make it their way, by all means DO IT!!!

Personally I'm glad to see interest in this because DAMN that game is dynamite! I'm still playing this game and having to much fun running around the waste lands of D.C. stomping out Super Mutants and maintaining good Karma (for now :D ).

Off to print out my Pep Boy 3000 that was unfolded by BenStreeper 3Ded by Vampyredh Damn that thing is going to be fun.

###EDIT###

Belakor has a nice helmet unfolded for all.

He guy's.. I got the enclave armour from Esy. This is just an unfold of the raw file... There wil be much better version's to come But its here if anyone wants it :)

35157609mq0.jpg

Enclave power helmet - Download

Sorry for the multicoloured link... Lol?

smilie120 said:
He guy's.. I got the enclave armour from Esy. This is just an unfold of the raw file... There wil be much better version's to come But its here if anyone wants it :)

That's looking pretty Smile120. Can't wait for the final one!

Sigma, I've finished cleaning up the T51 B, it's been smooth further, and will be unfolded real soon

Thanks for letting me know man. The last file you sent looked good. The only thing I saw that seemed a little different was the parts where the greeblies connected to the helmet. The edges weren't open anymore but the greeblies weren't round and didn't attach to the helm at a right angle anymore. Not that it really matters to me though, I'm scratch building all the vents and round bits. Thanks again for all the effort.

Sigma

Esy said:
u work realy fast :D
nice ;]]

Haha. Thanks.. But like I said, Im going to add the other stuff.. Close some open edges ect. And make a new .pdo Im test building this now for the hight ect too. Il keep you guys posted. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back