Complete Noob List

Status
Not open for further replies.
About that motorcycle sheild. does it better to get that kind of sheild or we can get any kind? Or does it real have to be um HJC HJ-09 RST Replacement Shields X2?

tazzy said:
About that motorcycle sheild. does it better to get that kind of sheild or we can get any kind? Or does it real have to be um HJC HJ-09 RST Replacement Shields X2?

Your suit is your suit so you can use whatever visor and whatever color you prefer.

Ithica

Last edited by a moderator:
This is very helpful, it has a list of everything you need to get started, thanks for posting this it has been a big help.

It's a nice list of the pricings of everything and what to get. But as most people will ask... Where will they get all this? Maybe you should include more locations for more of the items such as the under armor.

Not to be mean but I give the location where I got everything and what it cost there. I posted the complete name of each item so if they use google and search for that item they can probably get it cheaper elsewhere but they will deff find other places to purchase these items. If someone can't search for themselves then how are they going to be able to create their armor...sorry if this sounds mean.

Ithica

Ithica said:
Not to be mean but I give the location where I got everything and what it cost there. I posted the complete name of each item so if they use google and search for that item they can probably get it cheaper elsewhere but they will deff find other places to purchase these items. If someone can't search for themselves then how are they going to be able to create their armor...sorry if this sounds mean.

Ithica

I know I'm sorry if I was a little hostile about the location problem. It's all good :D

This is a great thread, I found it extremely helpful, and an overall complete list. One thing though. I noticed that you listed where you got some of the materials (plastic cups, paint, etc.), perhaps you could add where you purchased the items as well. I know there are some people that would have trouble finding a respirator or plastic buckles if they didn't know where to look. Just something to consider.

most of the items like that I purchased off ebay. I do have th enamnes of the items so they can do a search for them.

Ithica

This is amazing, I always wondered how these things could be found and never can gauge a cost.

I think you did some good homework on this.

By the way if you have a Bad Boyz Toyz or Warped Sports in your area you can buy TONS of paintball gear there. Belts, pods, guns, suits, body armor, and generally anything you can't find in Wal-mart's gun section.

Props to the people who make this forum possible and to the vets that post it.

thx a lot man now that i have all the information im goint to begin building my mark 6 armor i appreciate people helping noobs such as myself so....ya thx again

You need a resperator, not a dust mask. The filter cartridges are designed to block the fumes from the resin. Consider this and some safety goggles manadorty purchases before anything else.

roguewarrior2001 said:
You need a resperator, not a dust mask. The filter cartridges are designed to block the fumes from the resin. Consider this and some safety goggles manadorty purchases before anything else.

Thanks for the heads up ^^

By any chance have you found any visors that can bend omen directional. the motorcycle visors seam to just bend on the sides, i was wondering if they could bend also the tops and bottoms to get a better look.

:ninja: Wow, thanks this will be very use full when i get the chance to work on my armor again.

Right now im grounded because of my grades :oops:

Any body realize that depending on if you print in landscape or portrait depends on the size of the piece?
it sucks because it depends on the piece whether or not to print in landscape or portrait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back