Do You Hookah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BFDesigns

I'm affiliated with the Hookah-Shisha.com website and if there are any other hookah smokers in the 405th (gotta be at least 18) go through this link to get your supplies:

Hookah-Shisha.com

I get 10% in store credit from each purchase that you make through this link. You can sign up for the affiliate program too and then I'll in turn be able to buy stuff through your link which will give you 10% of my purchase in store credit. Note however that you mush use this link in order for it to work. This site is the best site to go through for all hookah needs.

loving it dude....my bro got me into smoking that shisha... it isnt bad stuff smoother than cig tabaccoo...your lucky to be affiliated with them..

Alot of the hookahs on thatsite are nice.......yet very expensive....You get what ya pay for I guess. A local store in my town sells small ones for 15 bux. The base is plastic, while the top area where the shisha goes is metal. Ive been wanting one for a while. I loved the tobacco, the flavor I had was Banana I think......some fruity flavor. Not bad.

Non-smoker myself, but I work at two different no-name hookah and related products supply stores. We sell some very elegant pieces and sales have risen drastically since stocking hookah's. Seems their popularity is increasing. Not sure who we order through but I'll bring this up to the boss. We usually order in bulk, so might have a cheaper wholesale retailer we use.

Cheers,
Kensai

Ah I remember back in the day smokin a hookah while playing Halo:CE at my lake house in NJ :p, the good ol' days.

Oh and every other store here in Key West is a pipe/hookah shop. I've seen some seriously gnarly pieces ;)

I sent 2 hookas home this tour. They have great tin covers, cobra hooka hoses, one has a 4 bowl system. I can't wait to use them. My wife introduced me to hooks in Austin, TX.

Ithica

A Lebanese friend of mine introduced me to these a couple years ago. Very flavourful and full in body (a lot more potent than cigarettes), though I've only smoked them a few times. Hell, I'm having a hard enough time trying to kick just the regular ones, don't need to add another to the list :p lol

There is nothing wrong with Hooka. Just like cigs you haver to be 18 to smoke. Hooka Bars check ID. These aren't bongs...lol.

Ithica

As long as the legal aged members STAY ON TRACK here then it's ok. Hookahs arnt illegal.... unless you use them in an inapropriate way. We are talking about the wonderfully flavourable tabacco use of a hookah. nothign bad here, yet.

Once this thread starts to go south, then i'll report it :p

I really wish i had a hookah right now XD

Jax Archillies said:
well, on that note some kid killed his parents the other day over NOT getting halo 3....
HEY! I DIDN'T GET HALO 3 EITHER! Where's my gun?

p.s. That kid doesn't sound like someone who needs to play violent games. And that's probably not the real reason for killing his parents. I blame Sesame Street, that Oscar guy that lives in a trash can has an attitude problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jax Archillies said:
well, on that note some kid killed his parents the other day over NOT getting halo 3....

What does that have to do with the price of rice in China? Try to stay on topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back