Samus And Nightmare Pdo And 3ds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Juanin

hello, i havent come in a long time, i have this files of samus and nightmare (soul calibur), samus files are pdo unfold and the 3ds, i dont have to much experience to unfold files, i hope like it, nightmare is in pdo format with textures and his sword soul edge, but is not unfolded, i hope guys can help me unfolding these files..

thanks...

pd: if anyone unfold again samus or unfold nightmare please send me a PM thanks.

Samus
http://www.megaupload.com/es/?d=L5CXXRNM
samus-2.jpg

Nightmare
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UGW3PWG9
nightmare.jpg

:eek: dude, did you make those? they're amazing!
HeavyGunner does a lot of unfolds for people, might wanna PM him about it.

I'm on it!!! haha :lol: Should have it done within the next day or so, depending on how my schedule works in my favor.

Oh hey, just so you know master juanin, the samus file is already unfolded. It's just the "nightmare" file that needs to be unfolded. And @ delta38 The gun file is already seperate. It's in the folder when you download it.

HeavyGunner said:
Oh hey, just so you know master juanin, the samus file is already unfolded. It's just the "nightmare" file that needs to be unfolded. And @ delta38 The gun file is already seperate. It's in the folder when you download it.
Ohhhh really?! cool bannanas!

Last edited by a moderator:
i know much people search for decent file of samus armor for that reazon i decided to upload to the comunity.
the nightmare pdo i riped from a dreamcast game, i have a unfolded version of nightmare but is not very well unfold, i dont good unfolding, i search samus from a long time, i found some version in the net but these dont have a human proportion, this is from a halo CE map, that is the razon for is not in diferent sections,was a long time extracting and cuting these file, was hard, i cut it into pieces with max 8 and unfolding, but here in 405th have more experience in pep and unfolding i hope here can a great work with these files..

sorry my english is still creepy...

Wow, that Samus looks pretty good, is it based on the original suit or the Metroid Prime ones? Yeah, I was pretty obsessed with Metroid Prime before I played Halo...

TrackerXNinjaX said:
Did yu make those models? If you did, can anyone tell me what program to use to create 3D models like that?
Most of the time the industry standard is 3d Max but if your looking for a good free 3d modeling program i would try Blender. Then another good free basic 3d program is Google Sketch Up but i prefer blender because theres alittle more power and i find modeling alittle easier

I love Metroid, one of the best video game series ever. I would really like to make that arm cannon. If it was big enough, you could mount an airsoft P-90 in it and it could actually shoot. Maybe even some sorf of Nerf gun could fit.

Thanks a ton for these files, I've been looking for a decent Samus helmet for a while. I've started a build on this, so I'll let you all know if this thing is easy to put together. Looks like a very good unfold in the program, though! Nice big pieces!

thanks a lot for the help, i try to unfold in big pieces but i dont not the scale of them, i try to make samus helmet with the scale of master chief but right now im out of time, i think that scale works fine, i want to see pictures of yours work.

again thanks a lot for the help, any want working in nitghmare?

what is it about powered armor that makes us so happy. The samus file is great but if you plan on making it i would recommend slicing it into seperate pieces. I tried to make the markv reference model one time and it ended up horrible.

the samus file is already unfolded for me, the complete samus 3ds is not in parts, is for reference and if anyone want to try to unfold o modify, this was the only way were can extrac from that map, the nighmare file is separate in peaces, in the 3dmodewindows of papekura is the 3d object list, here can select what part need..

THE SAMUS LOOKS GREAT!

would it actually be wearable though- compare the waist to the chest width- it would probably need adjusted a lot for a realistic anatomy!

michaelarby said:
THE SAMUS LOOKS GREAT!

would it actually be wearable though- compare the waist to the chest width- it would probably need adjusted a lot for a realistic anatomy!

it is a womens suit so it realy wasnt designed to fit a guys body figure
but i guess you would still need to be a realy skinny chick

Actually, I think it's the upper body that is out of proportion. The upper chest area is about two and a half to three heads across, whereas in real life, on someone that skinny it wound be only about two heads across. The wide "bolts" on the thighs also give the illusion a skinnier waist. It would, however, need someone that is fairly skinny to fit it correctly. That much is certain.

EDIT:
Has anyone else noticed on the Samus file that the lower abdomen file and hand file is missing? Just wanted to know if it was my download that was the problem, or if that was the case with others as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back