10mm Pistol?

Status
Not open for further replies.

j0ey0x

Jr Member
i couldn't find if anyone had made a pipboy 3000 pep (yes I used the search!)
so if anyone could send me the link that would help out alot.
sorry for any troubles.
-joe-

j0ey0x said:
i couldn't find if anyone had made a pipboy 3000 pep (yes I used the search!)
so if anyone could send me the link that would help out alot.
Use "3000" as a search word and you'll find it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ral Partha said:
Use "3000" as a search word and you'll find it.

i just tried that and i got the pep requests and i looked through that and i still couldn't find it.

p.s. also why, if you try to read a thread, it has all the posts at the bottom? It makes it way harder to find posts that you're looking for.

pipboy3000Unfold.jpg

Pipboy 3000.zip

Enjoy sir, however, I will warn you now that this is not an easy pep file.

also while were on the topic of fallout 3 props does anyone know if someone has a 10mm pistol pepakura model?

j0ey0x said:
also while were on the topic of fallout 3 props does anyone know if someone has a 10mm pistol pepakura model?

That and the laser rifle (I think is the name) would be sweet.

okay so i was looking at the very nice pipboy model that ben so kindly did and noticed that there are some parts that arent so kind and overlap, has anyone worked with this to clean it up or has a cleaner version?

okay so i was looking at the very nice pipboy model that ben so kindly did and noticed that there are some parts that arent so kind and overlap, has anyone worked with this to clean it up or has a cleaner version?

I didnt know that the pipboy pep existed till just then :D When I get a chance ill test it out. 2 other pep projects on the go atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back