Iron Man Heavy Artillery Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iron Man Heavy Artillery Armor is a Iron Man suit I feel fits my body very well. Im a big guy that loves Iron Man, and I really want to make a Iron Man Costume, but I know that the Mark 3 suit wont look right on me due to my size. I found a Iron Man toy at Target. I just had to buy it. It was the Heavy Artillery Armor. The suit looks so cool. I felt like it would make the perfect Iron Man suit for me. So I started to make it into a costume.

Im making this suit for Anime Expo and Comic Con in July of 09. So I have lots of time. I want to post pix to show my progress. Please Let me know what you think.

Im making it out of cardboard, Foam board, bondo, and fiberglass

[attachment=7981:263c4009...da62cd6b.jpg]
[attachment=7982:100_8827.jpg]
[attachment=7983:dfadfg.jpg]
[attachment=7984:zdf2.jpg]
[attachment=7986:zdzher.jpg]
[attachment=7988:zfrf.jpg]
[attachment=7985:zdfsaf.jpg]
[attachment=7987:zfhadfh.jpg]

looks good
Looks great man! way to have an awesome first post! I really like that Iron Man design, and from the looks of it, youve done a really great job so far! did you find any pep files or anything, or did you make it all yourself?

Last edited by a moderator:
I never really hope to see so much bad ass work when I look at this thread. I will for sure look upon your work.
Really bad ass and awesome.

Pat

Is the helmet cardboard or a pep file, if it's a pep file, can you post it?
Great Job that's one of the greatest Iron Man suits I've seen in a while the helmet is exactly like the movie/action figure.

WOO!

Someone who actually realizes the importance of making a costume that fits their body type!

Looking awesome so far!

That has to be the coolest armor I've ever seen. Sure I'm a fan of MC but this Iron Man Heavy Artillery suit is just the most bad ass craziest thing I've ever seen. Major props to you if you finish it.
-Jess

wow that's starting to look really cool! can't wait to see the rest of the pieces made.

That's pretty beast considering you've got no pepakura templates to base it off, only a little figure.

Keep up the good work ; ).

-Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back