Designs

Status
Not open for further replies.

adventchildmatrix

ok im very un artistic and was wondering if anyone would be able to create a unique design that i could paint onto my MRK V helm

plz can someone help me out with this all credit will be given to the chosen design.

ok then
i need a design (don't mind what of as long as it is unique(other words no legendary symbol))
needs to be able to be painted on a 25cm tall helmet (avoiding the top of the helmet if posible)
the MRK V helm in question is Rundowns HD MRK V from the wiki

that better info?

adventSpartanMatrix said:
ok then
i need a design (don't mind what of as long as it is unique(other words no legendary symbol))
needs to be able to be painted on a 25cm tall helmet (avoiding the top of the helmet if posible)
the MRK V helm in question is Rundowns HD MRK V from the wiki

that better info?

Picture1copy.jpg

:D Feel free to use mine lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, then why is it in the Noob section !

At least, it should in the classifieds. Since I doubt someone will paint your helmet for free.

LastSpartan said:
Okay, then why is it in the Noob section !

At least, it should in the classifieds. Since I doubt someone will paint your helmet for free.

im painting it i was hoping someone could create a design that i would have permission to paint onto my helm

ok im very un artistic and was wondering if anyone would be able to create a unique design that i could paint onto my MRK V helm

plz can someone help me out with this all credit will be given to the chosen design.

can you take a pic? o_O , i'm graphic designer, but i need to see the part where you want the logo, i can help you, i've done some designs or make one for you :D

note: if my english is bad, please tell me :p

puedes tomarle una foto? o_O, soy diseñador, pero necesito ver la parte donde quieres el logo, puedo ayudarte, tengo hechos algunos diseños o hacer alguno para ti :D

gallery_9360_919_14218.jpg

gallery_9360_919_10685.jpg

gallery_9360_919_17899.jpg

gallery_9360_919_29562.jpg

gallery_9360_919_16841.jpg

here are the pics you requested (soz about pic quality) If these are not enough ill post some more
am thinking of having the design start at the back and extending around to the front onto the air-vent area (im quite partial when it comes to dragon designs)

well, i just made these logos :p, tell me if you liked ;)

bueno, acabo de hacer estos logos :p, dime si te gustaron ;)

logoset.jpg

Hey, this Logos are awesome!!

Dou you have bigger Versions with more DPI? Searching some for my Marine Suite too!

@adventsparatanmatrix:

Wow, that Helmet looks cool! Where do you got the File for it? Never seen this Style anywhere!

Sisko4 said:

Dou you have bigger Versions with more DPI? Searching some for my Marine Suite too!

@adventsparatanmatrix:

Wow, that Helmet looks cool! Where do you got the File for it? Never seen this Style anywhere!

eyy thanks, tell me the number of the logo that you liked, the real size of the images is 1000 px X 1000 px

Sisko4 said:

@adventsparatanmatrix:

rundown's MRK V u can get it from the wiki page

soz about 2x posting but if anyone could make a dragon design i would be really great full

you're demanding!!!! :lol: , give me a couple of hours i'm still in the office :S, let go home and i can design some logos with dragons for you ;)

eres exigente!!!!:lol:, dame un par de horas aun estoy en la oficina :S, dejame llegar a casa y puedo diseñar algunos logos con dragones para ti ;)

here are three pictures, choose the best for you ;)

aqui hay tres imagenes, elije la mejor ;)

logoset3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back