Mythic Map Pack! Who Haz It! I Do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueRealm

I know it’s showing off... But I was just too excited to not share. My boyz at bungie gave me the hook up and gave me the mythic map pack a little early. Sand box is gonna be crazy on forge. Its so customizable. Check out the pics... And no I can hook you up with it. I don’t have that power.

[attachment=8129:66814090_Full.jpg]
[attachment=8130:66814721_Full.jpg]
[attachment=8131:66817769_Full.jpg]
[attachment=8132:66817971_Full.jpg]
[attachment=8133:66819015_Full.jpg]
[attachment=8134:66819216_Full.jpg]

Adam said:
OMG, can you get me recon?

Well I got my recon from Adam... All you have to do is email him your 10 favorite things about the 405th.com

He'll hook you up!

Last edited by a moderator:
BlueRealm said:
Well I got my recon from Adam... All you have to do is email him your 10 favorite things about the 405th.com

He'll hook you up!

really :cry:

mordor-vi_large.gif

o_O So, do I need to make godlike armor that probably has energy shields stashed away in it to get the Mythic Map Pack early as well? XD

BlueRealm said:

He'll hook you up!
If only it were so easy....

Lucky you though. You should have some early experience on maps to take 'em down fast!

BlueRealm said:
I know it’s showing off... But I was just too excited to not share. My boyz at bungie gave me the hook up and gave me the mythic map pack a little early. Sand box is gonna be crazy on forge. Its so customizable. Check out the pics...
can i be your best friend? :p

Are you sure this is okay with the people at bungie?

I know that alkaline prodigy from facilityb5d that had the maps earlier, he made a few snapshot a was posting them online. He was baned and they took his recon. Im just warning you.

how much is this gonna cost? i hope i have enough for them, i just bought the legendary pack a few days ago.

The full Mythic Map pack comes out in the winter, and the 3 three mythic map pack levels that you saw are coming with the Halo Wars limited edition. :cool:

falcon NL said:
Are you sure this is okay with the people at bungie?

I know that alkaline prodigy from facilityb5d that had the maps earlier, he made a few snapshot a was posting them online. He was baned and they took his recon. Im just warning you.

Maybe... it was they who told me to post it... Could it be??? No... surely not. : )

Shade said:
The full Mythic Map pack comes out in the winter, and the 3 three mythic map pack levels that you saw are coming with the Halo Wars limited edition. :cool:
BUZZ! Wrong, the last 3 maps come with Halo 3 ODST this FALL and Orbital, Assembly and Sandbox come out on the Xbox LIVE Marketplace for 800 MPs a few days-weeks after the Halo Wars LE is shipped. They may even be put on the marketplace on March 3rd.

Just clearing that up, not meaing to see offensive or anything.

Nice, BlueRealm. Looks like so much fun. Have you used the orange ball of death yet?

- Adulese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back