Status
Not open for further replies.

flying squirl

Sr Member
EDIT: page is gone but heres pdfs of it:

http://nickrankin.com/stuff/Buy_Ireland.pdf
http://nickrankin.com/stuff/Show%20All%20Questions.pdf

----------------------------------------------

We are looking for a genuine buyer for Ireland so that we can immediately convert this valuable gas-rich asset into desparately needed cash, to immediately assist and support the poor unfortunate banking executives that are currently being forced out of their jobs in Ireland as we speak.

http://cgi.ebay.ie/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...em=270352935855
click the link

gotta love the Irish humor

EDIT:

FREE P&P
Collection in person

Item Specifics
Condition: Used

Question & Answer
Q: Is Planning Permission included? I want to concrete over everything with borrowed money I can never pay back.
A: If you borrow from our Central Bank, you won't have to pay it back. For an additional fee, we can arrange planning permission in advance for any projects...[more]

Q: You're not just selling the photo are you? I got caught before when Iceland was on the market and ended up paying €1.75 for a photo autographed by...[more]
A: Don't you know you can trust us!?! ;-) Brian.

Q: Do you ship to Wicklow?
A: You will OWN Wicklow if you are the successful bidder! Yours, Brian.

Q: Does the listing include Charlie Haughey's Island?
A: Yes it does, it also has a special offshore tax status of its own which lets you avoid paying any tax whatsoever! Although as we have stated in our bid,...[more]

Q: Can we do a deal excluding Laois and Offaly? Or failing that can you tarmac over them(including everyone that hails from these counties)?
A: We are currently looking at constructing a new fresh water reservoir to store water for Dublin City & County so what we would advise you to do if you...[more]
lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Item Specifics

Condition: Used

Lol, this is gunna be funny to see someone bid on it.\

EDIT: Nvm, few people did actual bid on it :lol:

A few!! try 26!

full q and a

Q: You're not just selling the photo are you? I got caught before when Iceland was on the market and ended up paying €1.75 for a photo autographed by Bjork.
A: Don't you know you can trust us!?! ;-) Brian.

lol

Edit: Oh, you were right. Only a few people bidded on it, but there were 26 bids.

I'm down to buy it!

Imagine, the 405th could have it's own country!!! How 'bout that zombie plan now?

if I had the cash I would see if it was true if so then I'd buy it and freaking do it! Like common we could do anything then laws... If your over 80 you might get kicked out or completely turn it into a solar wind country that builds stuff from sci find stuff and makes it work... Pelican anyone?

Haha...I like the buyer's questions.

"Do you ship to Wicklow?" "Well, you'll own Wicklow!"

Heck, I wouldn't mind having me an Ireland. I could move it here to TN and then Bluegrass could reunite with its roots XD Best fiddle duels ever!

A true nation of Spartans. Mandatory Class 2 combat skins for everyone. :lol: This would be a cool Christmas present though.

what they won't let you return it
Q: Does this include that Northern bit up the top? Also is there anyway I could buy it without
Cork?
03-Mar-09
A: On mature recollection, the North is part of Ireland and so will come with your
investment... We would be reluctant to sell the Island without the northern...more
lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back